Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Want to know about Spirt airlines... anyone?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
There will not be a sim eval. NK does not own a single simulator, and they are not going to send you down to Airbus in MIA to evaluate you- it would cost too much and be too clumsy of a process. Like I said, make sure you have a S. Florida address and demonstrate an unwavering willingness to grab as much open time as you can possibly get. You'll be a hit.

" I have not interviewed for a job in 16 year. I'm out of loop on this stuff."[/quote]

Relax, you're exactly what they are looking for. Remember, they have hired ATI's with 250 hrs!!!! You'll be fine.

If you had DAL, AAA, SR-71 Blackbird, or Space Shuttle time on your resume I'd be significantly worried.

Last edited:
...and demonstrate an unwavering willingness to grab as much open time as you can possibly get. You'll be a hit.

what's the deal, man? every post you've had the last few days reek of wheaties with piss in them...

contract negotiations are much like a trip to the dentist--no one wants to go, but it's a necessary evil. we're still VERY early in this process, and will probably have to continue this process for some time.

my point, though, is that you can't let this stuff affect every other aspect in your life. going off you're posts alone, i'd say you're haven't been a pleasant person to be around lately...negativity breeds negativity.

sorry to call you out, man, but i think you may be painting a harsher picture than how it really is around here.

gator

There will not be a sim eval. NK does not own a single simulator, and they are not going to send you down to Airbus in MIA to evaluate you- it would cost too much and be too clumsy of a process. Like I said, make sure you have a S. Florida address and demonstrate an unwavering willingness to grab as much open time as you can possibly get. You'll be a hit.

Thanks for the info. Rumors are around about a MD-80 FTD eval. Anyway, I do live in FLL.

Latest resources

Back