• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

"Walk of Shame"

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Probably because the FOs were all female.

I recall when I was leaving ASA in 2000, it literally seemed like every other new hire was a 22 year old "girl"... So life goes when you sit idly by.

Can't wait an hour? Then you should have thought about it before you left the gate.

Proper
Planning
Prevents
Piss
Poor
Performance

Pun intended

Russian, have you ever heard something called 'PROFESSIONALISM'?
This has nothing to do with professionalism.
You seem to defend someone who is committing an utterly disgusting act in the presence of other person, male or female!
Get over it! Biological needs and the safety of the passengers come first. If the Captain or FO has to pee, and does not feel that it is safe to leave the flight deck, then they must eliminate where they sit. You do not have to thoroughly observe the act if you do not want to see it.

Yep, all the Captains are indeed safe than the First Officers, right?
No, but we were talking about a Captain. This is you making an assumption.

You seem to be ‘too’ impressed with someone sitting on the left seat. For me, you come across as someone who would not questions authority even if s/he would fly the plane in to ground let alone objecting to something abhorring by the same person!
Really? You get all that because I believe SNAPs have no place in this business? Let me tell you something. When sensitivity interrupts a flight crew from doing their job, it needs to go out the window. This crap is happening all the time now, and it has NO place in this business.

The issue with your self-respect and 'low self esteem' is also quite obvious!

This by the way is directed towards Russian and others who are suppting captains action in direct or indirect way.
Wow. You got all this crap from one sentence? I guess I have low self esteem!

*Laugh*

:puke:

You are an idiot, by the way.

BTW,

Shaheen has spent plenty of time defending Go Jet pilots.

Do what you think is best for you and your family!

Don't listen to pilots on this board...most of them are Union guys and want your support for nothing!

They never knew you before, and most likely, they will not know you after you decide or do not decide to work for Go Jets.

Just because you become a pilot does not mean they are your brothers/sisters or vice versa.

I know someone who worked at a non-union airline and is now flying a 737 for a major US Airlines. It DOES NOT matter who you fly for! Do what's BEST for you. Don't ever let a union guy tell you otherwise!

Fly Safe and good luck.

SCAB!

You know, I just read this thread and I can't really understand why anyone would whiz in a bottle. I mean, if you gotta go... thats what the head is for. Taking a leak in a bottle is totally absurd. I for one always go before EVERY flight, even if I don't have to (a carry over habit from my piston days). And well, if you have to go inflight, then just call the F/A and go for god sake. Having said this, I think writing up a CA is drastic measure. If you don't like what a guy is doing, then a simple and assertive "I'd really appreciate it if you don't do that around me" will usually solve the problem. The world doesn't need anymore tattle-tales.

And why I'm writing... I just wanna send out a nice big up yours to the GoJet scab the Russian just called out.

No I'm not. If the FO strongly objected to this action, which I hope they would, then something else needs to be done to stop such ridiculous behavior. Pro standards might be a good place to start, but a RIF is not out the question either.

Ok, but remember "Captains back Captains" and the Chief Pilot is a "Captain".

Stick with pro-standards or tell the Captain yourself how you feel. I'm sure he'll understand.

Last edited:
I think everyone is missing the big picture. It's all about cockpit security. That al qaeda tool in 3a is looking for any chance to rush up there. Use a big bottle and wipe your hands off.

What I always thought was condisending was the term, "walk of shame".

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back