• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Wal-Mart is Hiring!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
search "Walmart's calling" hate them, now you want to join them?

Timebuilder said:
Reba-

I wish I'd had the right fax number when I tried to send my resume late last night.

The fax number on the letterhead I received from Jenny last year didn't work.

I sent Jenny an email, and sent my resume just before noon, as soon as I found the updated number that you posted.

Two minutes later: the email I sent to Jenny, from the same letterhead, was just kicked back as undeliverable.

Sheesh.

My bad. I left out Jenny's middle initial. DOH!

Timebuilder:

I just reviewed your uninformed comments on a previous thread "Walmart's Calling", and they were very negative towards Walmart. The post was started by someone looking for information about the flight department at Walmart and you posted some uniformed Walmart bashings about low wages and minority hiring practices. Now it appears you want to join the flight department?!!!

How about explaining to us what inspired the change of heart, or is it just hypocrisy at it's best?

We ALWAYS accept resumes! Interested applicants should send in a resume, you never know. We never really know when we will hire until it's too late to post anything and the window is closed.

Well, you definately should have one (or more!) of my resumes. I enjoyed a tour of your impressive facility last time I was in town and I'm certainly interested in any future hiring plans that you may have!

Good luck to all!

Latest resources

Back