• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Wal-Mart II

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just wondering if anyone has that pro pilot article. Maybe I could persuade you to scan it and email it to me? Reply via PM please. Thanks in advance.

LR25 -
Dig your avtar!
Safety Fast!

With all the worldwide expansion WM is doing, I can't believe they get by with only one Global.TC

I have a friend who will be interviewing down there this week. Does anyone know how Wal-Mart compares to airline flying? i/e Type of schedule, hours flown per day/week/month? What is a typical day/week of flying like?

Any former airline-types there who could comment on life without an APU? Flight planning? Weight and balance? Ground air conditioning?

Thanks for entertaining my curiosity

Be in KROG Tomorrow

I'll be up in KRPG tomorrow to start the interview process. I am very excited and feel very fortunate for the opportunity, to say the least. Can't wait to meet everyone! See y'all up there in AR.

Tailwinds...

cellphone

Sorry to go off-topic a bit, but does anyone know of a cellphone company that provides RELIABLE coverage in the hills up around Bella Vista?

Thanks in advance.

Wal Mart Updates?

Passion4Flying,

A buddy of mine retires toward the end of the year (yes a real friend, I have 20 months left) and is interested in Wal Mart. How current is the info at the beginning of the thread? Any updates?

Thanks,
VVJM265

A little has changed over time. I do believe the interview process is a little different, but no major changes. I believe the starting salary has gone up a little and you type in the lear 30 series right away. Unfortunatly, I believe we have come to a lull in the hiring. For budget reasons, I think we are fully manned at this point. I have not heard any rumors of hiring. It does not hurt to send in your resume though. Things here change on a monthly basis. Next month we could be hiring 20 people. Who knows. All the other information is still pretty accurate.

Latest resources

Back