Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Wacko IBT Got PUNKE'D!! Sues FAPA Anyway...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you backpack boyz are so darned smart, why have you all been at RAH so long? 12 years at a REGIONAL PLANTATION? Seems all you are good at is whining about why someone hasn't GIVEN YOU A JOB! Maybe there is a connection??? All that money to the IBThugs at 747 and for what? An industry leading contract? ANY WORK RULES other than the F.A.R's? Just keep lifting that bale and totin' that barge, Massa Bedford needs a wax job in his indoor basketball court...

maybe the right place like SWA, UPS, Fdx hasn't called. Maybe cuz of the associated QOL issues that stem from lost seniority and moving.... here could be any number of things. For so many years RAH was getting bigger until this boner move to buy a couple broke-a$$ airlines. Now there's a mad rush to go places with TONS of guys applying and furlos as well. Nobody here is whining about not being GIVEN A JOB.... dunno where you got that. The IBT has been stepping up for said money as indicated in other posts...I know you read them. As far as your last, thinly-veiled insult to american history.... grow-up gheezer!!!

maybe the right place like SWA, UPS, Fdx hasn't called. Maybe cuz of the associated QOL issues that stem from lost seniority and moving.... here could be any number of things. For so many years RAH was getting bigger until this boner move to buy a couple broke-a$$ airlines. Now there's a mad rush to go places with TONS of guys applying and furlos as well. Nobody here is whining about not being GIVEN A JOB.... dunno where you got that. The IBT has been stepping up for said money as indicated in other posts...I know you read them. As far as your last, thinly-veiled insult to american history.... grow-up gheezer!!!

Clipper gave PSA pilots a hard time for the very same thing he just did...When he was at the mighty MESA.Yep.he was raising the bar,defending the profession for good ol' JO.Take a look:

"Geez, The sky really is blue gunrunner, trust me... Mesa has NEVER taken concessions to get ANYTHING! Sellouts? You mean like TAKING concessions like some PSA pilots are negotiating? To get jets? Oh, THAT! I don't know how else to say it but maybe you and B1900D FO should get married...I repeat, Mesa pilots have NEVER taken concessions to get jets. Show it in print or shut up! It never happened... If I read PSA's hotline correctly, PSA is negotiating CONCESSIONS to get jets. BELOW OUR SIX YEAR OLD RATES!!!!"

This clown was at MESA and looks down his nose at anybody ? Bwhahaha-you're a JOKE !

F9 used to be a good AIRLINE to work for. RAH has NEVER been a good COMMUTER to work for. Anybody ( under the age of 50 ) that is still working here in seven years is either crazy or probably has several DUI's.

Dave...

Grey hair and still at RAH? All for the WORST CONTRACT at a REGIONAL??? No progress from the IBT Guido's in SIX YEARS? And you STILL GIVE THEM MONEY???? ON PURPOSE? The Reverand's has a permanent bagboy.... DAVE! BTW My Opwanya still rate your wardrobe?

QUOTE=Bluestreak;2203568]Clipper gave PSA pilots a hard time for the very same thing he just did...When he was at the mighty MESA.Yep.he was raising the bar,defending the profession for good ol' JO.Take a look:

"Geez, The sky really is blue gunrunner, trust me... Mesa has NEVER taken concessions to get ANYTHING! Sellouts? You mean like TAKING concessions like some PSA pilots are negotiating? To get jets? Oh, THAT! I don't know how else to say it but maybe you and B1900D FO should get married...I repeat, Mesa pilots have NEVER taken concessions to get jets. Show it in print or shut up! It never happened... If I read PSA's hotline correctly, PSA is negotiating CONCESSIONS to get jets. BELOW OUR SIX YEAR OLD RATES!!!!"

This clown was at MESA and looks down his nose at anybody ? Bwhahaha-you're a JOKE ![/QUOTE]

Or maybe you are just an dumas?

Like your buddy Dave?
Grey hair and an RAH Uniform....nice.....

Diza. Your mistaken. As for regionals it was one of the better ones to work for.

You keep telling yourself that. The truth is it's not. The reason why people believed this was because the upgrade times were so short. It's one of the few regionals that max first officers out at $37/hour.

he was talking about Frontier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back