Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Wacko IBT Got PUNKE'D!! Sues FAPA Anyway...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spin it as you wish-Investco is toast.As for native RAH pilots on the street-not so much.I know that must be a huge concern of yours.We are hiring.If the F9 pilots end up on the street,SLI is irrelevant.You don't work for RAH anymore and F9 is not a drag on earnings-sounds like a win-win !

Hahaha..... again, you are proven an idiot. Always talking like you know. Always being proven wrong. It must get old. Gotta hand it to you, though, you sure do keep trying. I guess eventually the law of statistics will be in your favor and something you write will be correct.

Don't forget to tell all the soon-to-be furloughed native RAH not to worry, because you've said "not so much." Hahaha. You guys are bigger schmucks than your IBT leadership. At least they're getting paid.

well now that the SLI timeline has clicked over another milestone and legacy-RAH guys have more furlough protection numbers with their new number, there may still be a chance..... it's cool

Sizzle, see my post to Blue.... 2 peas in a pod. How's that furlough "protection" working out for your new hires? Hahaha You native RAH guys sure do make me laugh....

Sizzle, see my post to Blue.... 2 peas in a pod. How's that furlough "protection" working out for your new hires? Hahaha You native RAH guys sure do make me laugh....

new hires have nothing to do with the SLI..... did you grow-up under powerlines or something?? eat paint chips??? Hey, you twist anything around to pretend like you are proving a point.... gotcha

legacy-RAH DOES NOT mean new-hires....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back