Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Wacko IBT Got PUNKE'D!! Sues FAPA Anyway...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you don't join the union, you will be without representation. Do you have a home and a family? If you think that RAH won't can you once you give up your representation then I feel for those that depend on you. Sometimes you need to swallow your pride and roll with the punches, if not for your sake then your families.

If you don't join the union, you will be without representation. Do you have a home and a family? If you think that RAH won't can you once you give up your representation then I feel for those that depend on you. Sometimes you need to swallow your pride and roll with the punches, if not for your sake then your families.

I think F9 pilot's have more integrity and honor than you are betting on. I believe most would rather fight and resist the IBT than to fold and join. I'm not saying all, but there are those who would rather take their lumps than become a part of the IBT, and I can't say I blame them. Additionally, these pilots are far more qualified to get jobs if need be at other companies that you'd wet your pants to get on with. From what I've heard, some already have left on their own.

Not so much. If you don't join, but pay dues in one form or another, the IBT still must represent you. You haven't given up representation, you just don't get to vote. That's fact.

Sure sounds like a scare tactic to me.

Not so much. If you don't join, but pay dues in one form or another, the IBT still must represent you. You haven't given up representation, you just don't get to vote. That's fact.

You are also not eligible for the Teamsters Mastercard. By only offering it to active Teamster members they are able to grant generous interest rates. Points can also be exchanged for valuable merchandise!

I think F9 pilot's have more integrity and honor than you are betting on. I believe most would rather fight and resist the IBT than to fold and join. I'm not saying all, but there are those who would rather take their lumps than become a part of the IBT, and I can't say I blame them. Additionally, these pilots are far more qualified to get jobs if need be at other companies that you'd wet your pants to get on with. From what I've heard, some already have left on their own.

Lots of pilots leaving the native RAH side as well. Not much interest in F9, though. For the most part, people don't give a rodent's posterior. Here's why: Metaphor

Last edited:
Axel dont forget to look down to your right and wave to the roach before you step on it!!.... Hope you having fun Sr.!!! xD

There is a little more involved than just not getting to vote. Agency shop, for the union objector, still requires you to pay, as you have stated. If you don’t join the union, or resign from membership, and notify the union that you don’t want to pay full dues, fee's charged must be limited to the union's proven costs of collective bargaining activities on your behalf, including lawyer fees, court costs, secretarial/administrative costs (copies, affidavits, faxes, etc.)

T8

There is a little more involved than just not getting to vote. Agency shop, for the union objector, still requires you to pay, as you have stated. If you don’t join the union, or resign from membership, and notify the union that you don’t want to pay full dues, fee's charged must be limited to the union's proven costs of collective bargaining activities on your behalf, including lawyer fees, court costs, secretarial/administrative costs (copies, affidavits, faxes, etc.)

T8

As in Gene Sowell's secretary? :eek:

On the very day RAH made its (ill advised) purchase of Frontier, a hearing was being held in Houston by IBT regarding GS and co's activities with TLU 747. GS had been removed from his position as 747's president months before. GS and/or TM never had anything to do with Frontier or RAH's purchase thereof.

Secondarily, are you aware of how GS was able to do what he did for as long as he did and what happened that finally brought his activities to light?

Did/do you not know this, did you forget it, or did you choose to ignore it in the interest of inflammatory rhetoric?

First Officer Morgan, your attempt to connect GS/TM to current events is, by definition, non sequitur.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back