Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Wachovia is looking for a "HAWKAIRE" Pilot...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
h25b said:
I don't think I'll ever stop getting called "kid," I seem to get along better with people 15-30 years older... :confused: I guess if you read the regionals forum one could understand why.

I'm about a year behind you, and I'm occasionally referred to as the same. Two of my biggest hobbies have a pretty big discrepancy in average age....one having average ages(locally, at least) in the early to mid 20's, but the other one having average ages in the late 30's to early 40's, and I get along with all of them - and most don't act their age(some act older, some act much, much younger!). I guess it all depends on the specific hobby/occupation/whatever and the people that are involved.

Of course, you could always push the 'kid' label off on somebody else by calling them by that name all the time....that's what I did! :D

h25b,
you don't happen to be the runner I used to cross paths with in CHS back a few years ago when I was a lucky check hauler?

Used to work for a company that had a corporate shuttle in to CHS every week so I have spent quite a lot of time there. When I did run we'd go down to the beach though...

Latest resources

Back