VP Biden advises against flying.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
:bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

Joe Merchant, the uniter, posts this on the majors and not on the regionals.

I posted this here because someone else already posted this on the regional board....This stupid comment by Biden will hurt ALL of us...

PuffDriver said:
Joe Merchant, who spends more time on the majors board than the regional board.

I spend as much time on this board as you do on the regional board...What's your point?

PuffDriver said:
Joe Merchant, who doesn't want a job at a major.

Joe Merchant who would take a job at a major, as long as he can keep his seniority date.

I don't want to be at the bottom of any seniority list in this environment....especially while the VP goes around telling people not to fly....But that isn't the point of the original post....

PuffDriver said:
Joe Merchant, who ran around ASA telling people they were foolish to leave Delta, for they would be junior to people they were once senior to.

Never said it....yet another "urban legend" from DALPA land....

The point of the original thread was to point out how well this "pro labor" administration is helping out us airline pilots....This comment will hurt ALL of us....Us "scooter" drivers and you "real" pilots.....

Apparently you missed out on the last 8 years. I may give you that Joe has the runniest mouth, but I'll take his foreign policy experience over what we had for the last 8 years.

Regardless, it wasn't really the point of my post.

You just hijacked the thread to:bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

Did Joe plagiarize his remarks from a John Candy movie? Joe's staff must work around the clock to try to minimize the damage this idiot does by his strange, ridiculous and out right dumb comments. Is this moron really one heart beat away from being President?

This Joe famous comments, "I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," Biden said. February 9, 2007.

Apparently you missed out on the last 8 years. I may give you that Joe has the runniest mouth, but I'll take his foreign policy experience over what we had for the last 8 years.

Regardless, it wasn't really the point of my post.
Yeah, ok.

You just hijacked the thread to:bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

YAWN! You're a plagiarizer as well. Never could have seen that one coming.

In a question of 10 independent, former ASA pilots vs 1 current, I'll go with the 10 former.

Like shoot'in fish in a barrel.

Urban legend nothing. Try modern day truth.

Congrats, it's the airlines' turn now. This administration has already bashed the corporate aviation world into submission.

Is diarrhea of the mouth one of the symptoms of swine flu? Might be to late for ol' Joe.

Biden is a conceited arrogant jerk with a big mouth. Always has been. Always will be. This is just the start. Almost four more years of comedy to come.

Latest resources

Back