• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Vote on CAL B739 Retro Livery

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
They need to do a retro livery honoring the time of the greatest expansion in the history of the company... the Texas Air days with Mr. Lorezno as CEO.

Continental's pretty much a new company. They should avoid revisiting their pre-Bethune era if at all possible.

Really? And what about the Bob Six era? Golden Jet gets my vote. Although I wish they had a "Black Meatball" paint scheme in the running as well.

Golden jet should get the nod. Continenetal in the late60's and early 70's really pulled out all the stops in term's of customer sevice to garner market share from United and American in the coveted LA-DEN-ORD market. Given the exempliary customer service that Continental provides for their customers today especially when it comes to the business traveler and international service, I think a Golden Jet retro airplane would be a nice way to tie in its past with the companys present and future focus

PHXFLYR

This whole thread reminds me of a bunch of fat people trying on bathing suits. LOL

Just say no to the SCAB meatball!

"Blue Skyway" which looks similar to the CAL DC-3.
"Golden Jet" reminiscent of the 60's era paint scheme.

One of those will be fine. No to the MeatBall.....

I dont work for Continental, but growing up, I loved the contrails paint. I would vote for that if i worked there, but having read the stuff on the scab thing, I wouldnt blame you if you didnt vote for it.

The company has a disgraceful past. If you were hired there when you shouldn't have been, f*ck you. You know who you are. I don't know how you sleep at night knowing how many of your fellow colleagues you screwed over to get where you are.

On a different note. The scabs that crossed the picket line were paid a first year salary of $43,000/year in 1983. Continental doesn't even pay its new hires that much in 2008. What's wrong with this picture?

Latest resources

Back