• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Vote on CAL B739 Retro Livery

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It's pretty funny that CAL pilots are actually voting for this when their contract is soooo bad. I know most of you CAL guys aren't very smart, LOL, understatement, but I'd tell CAL to shove it up there butts with this survey until the contract is signed??

You know, I agree 100%

I'm not sure I'd want my jet painted in the same livery that was sported durring my company's darkest days. No offense, but I think that scheme is indicative of the scabs that still work there, unfortunately.........

Agreed. If they paint it in the "meatball" scheme, they might as well name it "the Frank Lorenzo."

Golden Jet... and yes, this is true:

Originally Posted by Pocono Pilot
It's pretty funny that CAL pilots are actually voting for this when their contract is soooo bad. I know most of you CAL guys aren't very smart, LOL, understatement, but I'd tell CAL to shove it up there butts with this survey until the contract is signed??

When I see the "meatball" I think of SCABS!!! I just don't like that look at all. Any of the others are ok, I just fail to see the need for any of this.

The issue with retro paint airplane has nothing to do with the pilots or their contract. It is a company wide vote. Ramp, FA's, Pilots, Mang., Mechs., Everyone....

It is a new airplane that has to be painted anyway...
I do not like the idea of voting for an airplane scheme that is a reminder of the darkest days of the company and don't want to fly it if its chosen that way. Each of the 45,000 employees gets a vote. I think it is a good idea for the pilots to vote so they to won't have to fly Franks SCAB jet.

It's about time some get involved in something other than themselves...

Latest resources

Back