VLJ Chief pilot pay

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Flybet3 said:
The good Lord came up with these rules chump. You have a problem with that, then go ahead take it up with the big man and let him explain. Then of course, the big Man was here 2000 years ago, and many didn't listen b/c they thought they knew everything and just had to "tell it like it was".

Whatever dude. The good lord also said that you should not eat pork and shrimp.

Let's face it. We all pick and chose which rules to live by.

It's actually interesting that when actual scum people get their private jets many people are aching for an application. But when a ministry is buying a jet for the use of the ministers and not as a personal toy, people start raising their eyebrows. I guarantee if a ministry came to some of you and said, hey we would like for you to fly for us, only once or twice a week and well pay you 200K. You wouldn't give a sh*t as to were the money was coming from to pay for your salary and aircraft expenses. Jesus dealt with hypocrite snakes in the past, and it seems that their grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand.......children have invaded this board.

G100driver said:
Whatever dude. The good lord also said that you should not eat pork and shrimp.

Another very ignorant comment. The no pork thing was meant for the Jews prior to the coming of Jesus. Like circumcision, these were pacts that God made with the jews. Of course you wouldnt understand, b/c apparently you know more than the one who decides to keep you breathing everyday. Oh wise one, please teach me more with your vast amount of life experience.

G100driver said:

You can "chose" all you want, God did give everyone that right. But just b/c you think that what you chose is right. Doesnt make it right at all. Ok Ok, we're getting of the subject b/c there's always douchhh bags that have to come and enlighten everyone with their vast wisdom.

So yeah, I think Citation or Premier salaries are reasonable. I'm not going to get "greety" and start asking for salaries that are just unrealistic for a VERY LIGHT JET.

G100driver said:
At least the "church" only has a VLJ. There is a G-IV in Socal for one particular ministry.

A few years ago someone in the area told me there was a church in Miami with a Global... geesh

Proverbs 8

17"I love all who love me. Those who search for me will surely find me. 18Unending riches, honor, wealth, and justice are mine to distribute. 19My gifts are better than the purest gold, my wages better than sterling silver! 20I walk in righteousness, in paths of justice. 21Those who love me inherit wealth, for I fill their treasuries.

Christians arn't supposed to be poor!:D

Pay is not the question that comes to my mind.

The question I have is this: What kind of ministry employs a pilot that curses and uses vulgar pop culture taglines to represent himself to the world on a website such as this?

Jesus said, "O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? forout of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh."

Onthebeach,

My thoughts exactly.

U

Flybet3 said:
The no pork thing was meant for the Jews prior to the coming of Jesus. Like circumcision, these were pacts that God made with the jews.

I guess the 10 Commandments are a bunch of crap too then. You know written by god, given to the Jews. ;)

Now excuse me, I have to go talk to a snake. Hopefully I can tear away from him, we all "know" how they like to babble. :)

PS In all honesty, you should be making Citiation pay. It is more about this mission than it is the jet. You are doing the same work that a Citiation1 or CJ does. $65-70K a year.

G100driver said:
PS In all honesty, you should be making Citiation pay. It is more about this mission than it is the jet. You are doing the same work that a Citiation1 or CJ does. $65-70K a year.

Yeah, like I said. I think that sounds like a reasonable salary. Not much flying is going to be done anyway, so I can always do contract work if I get the urge to eat some lobster and filet mignon.

Latest resources

Back