visiting Netjets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

hermair52

I recently put in my application with Netjets and now I'd like to visit. I have an overnight there on Friday night/ saturday morning. Any ideas of who I can contact for a guided tour through Ops. Thanks

Unless your trying to get brownie points wait until a interview offer. They give a tour on day one of your interview. If you want the brownies, you can try emailing Derinda or just call the front desk.

Just storm the place and tell them you are a prospective pilot candidate and that you NEED to see the operations center. Tell us how that works out for you.

I recently put in my application with Netjets and now I'd like to visit. I have an overnight there on Friday night/ saturday morning. Any ideas of who I can contact for a guided tour through Ops. Thanks

It won't happen and don't even try. NJ is a very secure place with a lot of security. The only tour you might get is how to get out of the parking lot.

Oh geez, I remember being in that mode... "I'll just show up and they'll think I'm a really good person and they'll want to hire me on the spot!" Lemme tell ya, they'll think there is something wrong with you. That is a good way of not getting an interview. But do what you think is best. I could be wrong, been before.

CM

I agree with Captain Morgan. They might think you are a little crazy. The tours of NJA are usually reserved for potential customers. They don't even let NJA pilots go over there without a tie on unless it is friday.

Regardless, good luck with the interview. If you have a good personality and read the gouge than you should do just fine.

thanks for the heads up guys. I guess I'll just take Saturday night and get drunk with the Coeds on campus...then raid Netjets.

Thanks 100fly, finishing up my app this weekend. Hopefully then they'll invite me to visit for a interview. I'm in Smithers, B.C. Canada. I'll give ya a call when I get back. Get off the computer and get back to studying!

CM

pilot recruitment is at a different location than the operations center. it's not too hard to stop in and drop off a resume to a recruiter, but visiting the operations center is a different story.

a short time ago I heard that a potential new hire dropped off a cake with his resume air brushed on it. give that a shot!

Latest resources

Back