• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Vision Airlines to fly struck Spirit Flights

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The pilots in this country have the economy by the balls, they just don't realize it. A hundred thousand or so pilots control all long haul passenger/freight operations and if we were truly organized would have more power than any single group of individuals, including politicians, we could dictate ALL AIR TRANSPORTATION, and many if not all transportation details.
PBR
Ding!

Wow.. You've picked the best place to be a rambling idiot walking around terminals preaching about unionism, Skywest. Hows that working out?
Unlike you, I can look in the mirror each morning and not want to slit my throat. I bet this is a bell weather day, 2 new scabs to elevate your existence from the bottom of the cesspool.
PBR

Wow.. You've picked the best place to be a rambling idiot walking around terminals preaching about unionism, Skywest. Hows that working out?

Shouldn't you be looking for a senority list to bypass?

:confused: Do you mean "red letter day?"

I really dislike ALPA. I have been screwed by ALPA. I think ALPA is bad for the industry as a whole. Having said that I would never consider crossing a picket line and hurting another pilot. NEVER.

Anyone that is considering that should take a deep breath, look in the mirror and ask the Lord for forgiveness.

Unlike you, I can look in the mirror each morning and not want to slit my throat. I bet this is a bell weather day, 2 new scabs to elevate your existence from the bottom of the cesspool.
PBR

See you have so much hostility talking about slitting throats. Its just an internet forum, how anyone can get mad online at another fellow pilot is beyond me. Just relax, think about those CRJ-900s there how you can finally bid for them this fall. Even though you will only get paid 3 dollars more than a gojet pilot per hour the CRJ-9 is much longer and bigger than the CRJ-700NG

Latest resources

Back