Vision Airlines interview

flugenmachen

Total Time
Got the call a few days ago, for an interview a few days from now.(F/O 737) Would welcome any info. concerning QOL, schedules, pay, etc. from current or former employees. Thanks!

Jim

Fly Navy!
Total Time
Pull out your checkbook and tear up your copy of the FARs and you'll do fine.

BoeingBaller

Total Time
7000+
Got the call a few days ago, for an interview a few days from now.(F/O 737) Would welcome any info. concerning QOL, schedules, pay, etc. from current or former employees. Thanks!
QOL sux , the pay sux, they will hire a street capt before they will ever upgrade you.

johnsonrod

Total Time
8000+
Is Vision Airlines the same operator that flies Dornier 328s out of North Las Vegas? Do they now operate 737s?

tomgoodman

Total Time
Different kind of flying

Is Vision Airlines the same operator that flies Dornier 328s out of North Las Vegas?
Yes, I flew on Vision to/from a Grand Canyon raft trip in early May. They had two types of Dorniers and some Shorts. Based on my very limited perspective as a pax, it seemed to be a good, professional outfit. The pilots naturally hoped to "move up" in the industry, but enjoyed the mountain/desert flying. Perhaps even stunning scenery gets old after a while, though, and I didn't ask about the pay/QOL.