Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, misspelled on my part. Of course I don't spend a whole lot of time perfecting my spelling of insults. Perhaps if my goal in life was to earn the respect of morons on FI I'd spend more time on perfecting my spelling of little used insult words.

Of course you know that the criticizing of spelling is the last resort of the feeble minded because they lack the mental capacity to criticize on the merits of the statement

Awww, NOW you've gone and hurt my feelings....:bawling:

twat......

Post reported and copied just in case you realize how classless and out of line you are and decide to delete it.

I could ask if you refer to your mother, wife, girlfriend, sister or daughters that way, but I think I know the answer.

He probably meant Twit but misspelled it.

Seriously,

Just ignore them. Everytime you respond to fubi and the rest you just make it harder for people looking for real, factual information about Virgin to dig through all of the B.S. If they want to be children let them start there own thread for that purpose. Stay off the ones where people are just trying to be educated. And no false slander and claims of making the pariah list is not real or helpful.

And no false slander and claims of making the pariah list is not real or helpful.

False? Just watch in the terminal for a bit and see how many people avoid the black shirts like the plague.

Seriously,

Just ignore them. Everytime you respond to fubi and the rest you just make it harder for people looking for real, factual information about Virgin to dig through all of the B.S. If they want to be children let them start there own thread for that purpose. Stay off the ones where people are just trying to be educated. And no false slander and claims of making the pariah list is not real or helpful.

Well that is sort of the point of responding, to correct the false information being spread. For example some claim that most of the guys going to Virgin are RJ drivers looking for a career shortcut and quick upgrade. The fact is the majority of the pilots hired by Virgin are former ATA, Aloha, Midwest, TWA, DHL, Abex, Netjets, USAirways/America West, USA3000 pilots. We have guys still on furlough from AA and United. Claiming that they are guys just looking for quick upgrades and career short cuts is a totally inaccurate, classless and insulting accusation to guys who have dedicated much of their career to well respected airlines.

Another inaccurate statement - that we are avoided like the plaque by other pilots. Seems to me every time I fly a SEA-SFO, SFO-SAN, LAX-SEA leg we have multiple jumpseaters from America, United and Delta trying to catch a ride on us and telling us how much they love us. I ride American, USAirways, Southwest and Continental on a quite regular basis and am well treated on all of them. Other Virgin guys report great treatment as well.

In other words FI has a lot of morons, who due to their own feelings of inadequacy, feel it necessary to spread false information in a vain attempt to improve their self esteem. If a person is searching for accurate information, then someone needs to be here to speak the truth.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back