Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's about what I would expect from a VXer. The idea that the only thing a woman is good for is a layover romp. How Bransonesque.

Perhaps I just appreciate them for their performance in the airplane. Did you ever consider that?

Guess not...

Wow, that's quite an inference on your part. Try again.

Hey Fubi why are you always on this board if you do not want to go to Virgin and you are not a virgin pilot? I do think its jealousy....wait its like the kid who punches a girl and makes fun of her and says he hates her but secretly has a crush on her-but in reality does not have a chance at dating her? SO what you are saying is that a Virgin pilot would not have a chance at being hired anywhere else? Oh wait, airlines like Delta were hiring guys with little or no PIC because it is HR now days that make most of the hiring decisions at companies. Not some bitter pilot who does not know how to treat other kids on the playground. Why dont you go back to your own boards....where is that anyways?

Oh any virgin pilots on here know where your Jr base is?

I do think its jealousy....

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Now that's funny! I guess if you're a 6000 hr. Saab CA, Virgin looks good. Fly an A320 for the same money.

Now that's smart.

I have looked at the pay rates and you are wrong on everything you say. like I asked...why are you here? get a life. I am a crj captain and after 3 years I would have a better QOL and pay than I have now-and at a company which is a lot better than Pinnacle. Second year pay at VX is better than Saab Captain pay but unless you are talking UPS/SWA/FedEx everwhere has bad first year pay. like I said, get a life. Oh and unless you know what has happened with our merger here at Mesaba-how a group of us lost 1/2 or more of our seniority and all of our QOL and career expectations-shut up and do not tell me what is best for me.

I have looked at the pay rates and you are wrong on everything you say. like I asked...why are you here? get a life. I am a crj captain and after 3 years I would have a better QOL and pay than I have now-and at a company which is a lot better than Pinnacle. Second year pay at VX is better than Saab Captain pay but unless you are talking UPS/SWA/FedEx everwhere has bad first year pay. like I said, get a life. Oh and unless you know what has happened with our merger here at Mesaba-how a group of us lost 1/2 or more of our seniority and all of our QOL and career expectations-shut up and do not tell me what is best for me.

Fubi reminds me of Cliff Claven from "Cheers" - in his own mind he knows everything and feels it his obligation to share. Sadly, just like Cliff, while he thinks he is sounding smart and being taken seriously, everyone else is laughing and thinking to themselves "what a bafoon".

Fubi reminds me of Cliff Claven from "Cheers" - in his own mind he knows everything and feels it his obligation to share. Sadly, just like Cliff, while he thinks he is sounding smart and being taken seriously, everyone else is laughing and thinking to themselves "what a bafoon".

Hey, Ace, an insult is more effective if you spell the insult word correctly! :rolleyes:
(Unless, of course, you were clever enough to make a hybrid insult, combining baboon and buffoon.) :smash:
On second thought................ :laugh:

Hey, Ace, an insult is more effective if you spell the insult word correctly! :rolleyes:
(Unless, of course, you were clever enough to make a hybrid insult, combining baboon and buffoon.) :smash:
On second thought................ :laugh:

Yep, misspelled on my part. Of course I don't spend a whole lot of time perfecting my spelling of insults. Perhaps if my goal in life was to earn the respect of morons on FI I'd spend more time on perfecting my spelling of little used insult words.

Of course you know that the criticizing of spelling is the last resort of the feeble minded because they lack the mental capacity to criticize on the merits of the statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back