Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow... that's good to hear. I guess I'm waiting on the call then, working on that patience thing.

The funny thing about the assessment is when I clicked on apply for the job, which I did months ago and did not hear anything-so I went back to see what the deal was...so anyways, I clicked and it sent me to the assessment. My wife is a in bed (early job in the morning) and my youngest (2 months old) was fast sleep for the night and my older son (almost 2) was busy playing. I thought I would have time so I clicked on the assessment and before I was done reading the first question my youngest son was screaming and my older son wanted a snack and for me to read a book! Crap! So I timed out on a question and quickly answered a few more as I ran around trying to be a dad and finish the assessment all at once. I think my one chance will need a lot of luck.

Wrong. An email from the company said about 20 in the pool right now. They don't want the pool to get to crowded. Over half of interviewees getting the thumbs up with a good amount not having any internal help getting noticed.

Great news, I was just stating what this guy told me. I am glad to hear the pool is not too large. From what this guy said, he seemed like a good guy, but his info might be off. Anyways, I do not know any Virgin pilots, and the few I have talked to while working have been good guys. One even offered me a tour of the plane while we were in AZO-sure wish we were not on a quick turn-it would have been nice to see it. anyways, thanks for the updated info.

No Recs.

I didn't have any internal recs...I just kept updating my stuff every couple of months. I got the assesment yesterday and took it!! I don't think I did too hot though. I thought it was pretty tough. I wish they would give you more than 3:00 mins. per question. I guess I will have to see!!

I hadn't heard a thing for months and then *poof* the questionnaire appeared in my inbox on Friday. Let's see where this leads.

Be sure you answer the "Why Virgin?" question with:

"I enjoy selling my services for 2/3rds what the rest of the industry is paid."

Or:

"I want to fly an A320 for RJ wages."

somebody must have taken the bitter and jealous pill

somebody must have taken the bitter and jealous pill

Jealous? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

That made my night.

Movie quote:

"You very funny man. We kill you last."

Status
Not open for further replies.