• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.

DHPFLYN

Just curious what happens after you do the online assessment ? I just updated my stuff and it sent me to the assessment. Do you just sit back and hope for a call in a few weeks? months?

Thanks for any help.

You should be hearing something from HR fairly soon. Good Luck!!:cool:

Thanks. Another question. I did the assessment right after I updated my application, then a little later I opened a email from Virgin asking me to take the assessment. Is that the one I already took? Or do you know of a second assessment?

I dont mind taking another assessment but if its the same one I would hate to take it twice and do worse than the first time or screw something up.

Thanks again for the information

Or not. Been a couple of weeks for me.

Count your blessings. There are MUCH better places to work who will be hiring soon. Don't sell yourself short.

Don't worry about Fubi. He is still bitter about not getting an interview. Keep trying buddy!

If you pass the assessment you will get an email to complete a short questionaire. The time from assessment to questionaire for me was about 3 months.These times will change because they are ramping up to hire a lot. About 2 days after the questionaire I recieved the interview invite via email. Good luck to you!

Don't worry about Fubi. He is still bitter about not getting an interview. Keep trying buddy!

Sorry, Junior, I was at my airline DECADES before you clowns turned a wheel.

Ahhh,Name one thats hiring.

You are seriously behind the power curve. Try reading up on the industry between your gulps of red Kool-Aid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back