Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
xjhawk, the skies the limit for this company. We have some great things going here, but I will not say that we don't have our own problems. Pay needs to come up and some work rules need to be fixed, but that will all come sooner rather than later. Other than that, we have a great group of guys that work here...it is nice to come into work and know that you will not be flying with a tool like Fubi.

Good Luck and if you want more info, just shoot any of us a private message. :cool:

so I am wondering how many class's they are running and what are the interview schedules going?

Well then don't be surprised if the rest of the industry treats you like the pariah you will become.

What's funny is Alpa is quickly becoming the "pariah" of the industry. Whether DAL, UAL or USAIR, all jumpseats I frequent and am always very welcomed on, I have never heard so much discontent with Alpa. It doesn't matter whether the perception is correct or not, it is what these people believe and there seems to be more and more of them.

And Fubi, whether you agree or not, your not helping the cause with your insolence.

Last edited:
so I am wondering how many class's they are running and what are the interview schedules going?

Not really sure, but we are hiring about a 100 or so before next summer, we hear, maybe more. It depends on how many more take off for other jobs as we have had a few jump to some pretty descent jobs (of the SWA, FEDEX nature) lately. Not that VX isn't descent, but the pay is pathetically low and MANY are starting to get very impatient!

Last edited:
Not really sure, but we are hiring about a 100 or so before next summer, we hear, maybe more. It depends on how many more take off for other jobs as we have had a few jump to some pretty descent jobs (of the SWA, FEDEX nature) lately. Not that VX isn't descent, but the pay is pathetically low and MANY are starting to get very impatient!
The numbers that I heard heard during recurrent recently was that the 100 was by years end. Next summer is more of 150-180.

Pot, meet kettle. Do you have "English proficient" on your license?

It seems you're trying to say he spelled license wrong. If that's the case, you've pwned yourself.

Are you comparing Virgin to a major?
That is precisely what Judges and Arbitrators do.

Me, I'm comparing a good job to one that isn't.

If you think that's ridiculous, so be it. Enjoy your commute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back