Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
False? Just watch in the terminal for a bit and see how many people avoid the black shirts like the plague.

This statement makes absolutely no sense what so ever.
Your a piece off work,grow up, act your age and retire all ready.Your running out of material.

Your a piece off work,grow up, act your age and retire all ready.Your running out of material.

Listen, come back when you master 4th grade spelling and grammar. Of course, you're probably a great fit for a Virgin cockpit.

I'm guessing your major in college wasn't English.

Listen, come back when you master 4th grade spelling and grammar. Of course, you're probably a great fit for a Virgin cockpit.

I guess reading comprehension is not among your strengths. Please re-read this statement from the other day as you have just proven the point of it - "Of course you know that the criticizing of spelling is the last resort of the feeble minded because they lack the mental capacity to criticize on the merits of the statement."

I guess reading comprehension is not among your strengths. Please re-read this statement from the other day as you have just proven the point of it - "Of course you know that the criticizing of spelling is the last resort of the feeble minded because they lack the mental capacity to criticize on the merits of the statement."

Sorry, Dude, but some people can't take posts so poorly written seriously. It actually hurts our eyes! People who can't write a cogent sentence have no credibility calling others "feeble-minded." Back in the day (when dinosaurs roamed the earth) even the dumbest kid in the class was English-proficient.

I guess "English proficient" on his license qualifies as a falsehood. LOL!

The fact is the majority of the pilots hired by Virgin are former ATA, Aloha, Midwest, TWA, DHL, Abex, Netjets, USAirways/America West, USA3000 pilots. We have guys still on furlough from AA and United.
The point being, Virgin is better than unemployment. Put that feather in your cap. Tell us how many of those guys with recall rights don't disappear the second their phone rings.

I am a crj captain and after 3 years I would have a better QOL and pay than I have now-and at a company which is a lot better than Pinnacle. .
Of course you would.

Now compare apples to apples and tell us what your pay at a comparable carrier makes after 3 years. McDonald's may pay more than a paperboy.... Only the paperboy thinks it's a good job.

Is JetBlue comparable? It would be more there. I have not looked into Spirit. Is sun country in the same apple bin? I would make more at Virgin after the second year there and there is not the planned growth there. Are you comparing Virgin to a major? Is that the point you are trying to make? Are you trying to compare them to SWA? Now that is just rediculous-you might as well compare SWA to a major and complain that the majors are terrible place to work because they are under paid! I think Virgin as said by their pilots would be a good place to work with some good amount of opportunity. That being said I think that their pay does have room to grow and mature into what I think is appropriate. That being said I think they need to make a profit for that to happen. Does anyone know what their general business plan is and where their growth is pointed?

The point being, Virgin is better than unemployment. Put that feather in your cap. Tell us how many of those guys with recall rights don't disappear the second their phone rings.

That's why they're hiring. Its just a stepping stone no matter how much the acolytes bray to the contrary.

Now compare apples to apples and tell us what your pay at a comparable carrier makes after 3 years. McDonald's may pay more than a paperboy.... Only the paperboy thinks it's a good job.

And when they do, they'll compare 2nd year F/O pay to some 8 plane airline. But they'll neglect the DRAG their top Captain rate has on WHERE THEY ASPIRE TO GO not where they are today.

Talk about short term thinking.

HOOK-LINE AND SINKER.I enjoy wasteing your time.

Me thinks the lady doth protest TOO much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back