• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Virgin America

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Disappeared as Sacka, reappeared as Engine Thunder. I guess when you're act gets old with this screen name you probably have another ready to go.

Guess we'll just call you Sybil.

Disappeared as Sacka, reappeared as Engine Thunder. I guess when you're act gets old with this screen name you probably have another ready to go.

Guess we'll just call you Sybil.

Man up then and put your money on the line. Don't let my 2005 start date on here get in the way. That must be one hell of a crystal ball he had back in 2005, knowing that these posts would occur in 2011. Don't turn in those pilot wings for a detective badge anytime soon. $1,000 bet still stands. You are great at talking the talk, it's backing it up that is making you look like a coward.

Did you ever pay SWA Bubba the $100 you owe him? Thought so.

Last edited:
Wow, obsessed much, new Sacka? You should look into some counseling.

Not true. What changed was when you went through training you did all of your training as flying pilot from the left seat. Now all training for FO's is done from the seat you will be flying. Everyone still gets typed just all training is in the right seat
Glad the guy that told me that was apparently mistaken.

Clearly Fubi is an anglophile. He cannot be part of the Virgin culture so he distances himself by pretending he is an angry ALPA prophet with the disdain of any company that is non-union. Clearly his distaste for Virgin employees displays that he is really in a love/hate relationship. He cannot commit to his admiration for all thing british, so his only logical recourse is one of open public distain. So I say this to you fellow FIers, anytime FUBI slants anything Virgin he is clearly praising it openly. Who knew a psych minor would provide so much entertainment. Cheers!

He may not be. I am not familiar with how you can obtain a PIC type rating in the right seat. I can be wrong but I believe that you would only have a SIC type which is valueless.

PIC/SIC is not seat specific, nor seat limiting as long as seat dependent training is provided and documented. A number of airlines do this and it is certainly the norm for most fleets at Delta for example.

Type rating FOs in their proper seat without the SIC restriction is far from out of the ordinary.

PIC/SIC is not seat specific, nor seat limiting as long as seat dependent training is provided and documented. A number of airlines do this and it is certainly the norm for most fleets at Delta for example.

Type rating FOs in their proper seat without the SIC restriction is far from out of the ordinary.

Very true. I got my 757/767 type in the right seat at ATA. Later only had to do a PC when I upgraded to Captain.

He may not be. I am not familiar with how you can obtain a PIC type rating in the right seat. I can be wrong but I believe that you would only have a SIC type which is valueless.

Back a couple of years ago,most of Europe requiered all pilots from the U.S. have a SIC type.It was just a paper work formality,but I witnessed a few times where guys would tell you they where typed in a certain airplane.It sounded good...

Latest resources

Back