Virgin America

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

captkrunch

I have a friend who is interviewing there very soon. I would be extremely grateful if anyone who works there could PM me about the company and/or interview process.

Thanks in advance!!!

Why does everyone always say they have a friend who is "insert"? Why don't you just say, I have a interview with this dump can anyone give me pointers?

I have a friend who is interviewing there very soon. I would be extremely grateful if anyone who works there could PM me about the company and/or interview process.

Thanks in advance!!!

Don't do it. you are undercutting your peers and screwing yourself in the long run. You may hope to jump from that crap-@ss pay as soon as you can, but by that time, you will have helped to further erode the wages you are trying to attain.

DON'T BE ONE OF THOSE GUYS.

Last edited:
OMG. That's hilarous. It is for a friend!!! No BS. My friend doesn't have an account and I offered to post. Soooo.....anyone??

Don't do it. you are undercutting your peers and screwing yourself in the long run. You may hope to jump from that crap-@ss pay as soon as you can, but by that time, you will have helped to further erode the wages you are trying to attain.

DON'T BE ONE OF THOSE GUYS.

Never Mind...your avatar say's it all!:rolleyes:

Thanks in advance!!!

Captkrunch,

Back to the original purpose for your post. Aviationinterviews.com has a couple of reports that are spot on. The process is very laid back. This is my fifth airline and it is the best group of people I have ever worked with. Good luck to your friend.

Abe

Latest resources

Back