Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
We are buying this, buying that, expanding here, expanding there, getting more planes....... Sounds like you are speeding up your own demise to me.

Skybus II

Yeah, because Virgin and Skybus are a synonymous branding power? What a retard. Do you realize how stupid you sound comparing us to them???

Oh wait, nevermind. You don't get it anyway...continue your current programming. :rolleyes:

Fubi, don't cry to long okay. :bawling:

If I was working for an airline that paid RJ wages to fly A320s I would be crying.

The pay will get to where it needs to be in good time. I'm okay with that, but thanks for your concern. :rolleyes:

Not as long as you keep showing up for work every day for crappy wages.

I'm sure that we want our pay to come up even more than you do. We don't want to be "that company". Right now, we are still small and a young company. Not even a wart on the industries butt. There is no way we are any effect on your pay. Raises have occured, but we still have a ways to go. However, you seem to enjoy reporting how much our company is losing money. Increase the pay by "X" amount and that is the exact amount that the red ink will increase by. I know, its managements job to make money and not on our backs. I get that. However, instead of being an ass about it, how about encouraging us to stand solid and demand industry average or better at the appropiate time. Or, do just prefer to be an ass. More fun?

The pay will get to where it needs to be in good time. I'm okay with that, but thanks for your concern. :rolleyes:

I think you mean a long time, not good time. Too many are content with a low six figure income (package) vs at least a mid around here and I just don't understand why.

T, I'm not on there side, but I just can't believe that our investors are not getting there money around here. Otherwise, why on earth and who, would continue to pour money into this pit. It's fun and all but we have worked way to long under the guise of "were just a start up" and management just keeps pushing it.

It is time to be paid as professionals, or at least time to start thinking it.

I'm sure that we want our pay to come up even more than you do. We don't want to be "that company". Right now, we are still small and a young company. Not even a wart on the industries butt. There is no way we are any effect on your pay. Raises have occured, but we still have a ways to go. However, you seem to enjoy reporting how much our company is losing money. Increase the pay by "X" amount and that is the exact amount that the red ink will increase by. I know, its managements job to make money and not on our backs. I get that. However, instead of being an ass about it, how about encouraging us to stand solid and demand industry average or better at the appropiate time. Or, do just prefer to be an ass. More fun?

The real question, mx, is why do we respond to anonymous a**holes vs just letting them run their ignorant mouths? Eventually they will just go away, while the adults finish the conversation and attempt to make things better. I teach my children to say excuse me, then wait until I respond. If they respond like idiots, I just ignore them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back