• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Virgin America new modern pilot uniforms

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
From a guy wearing a blue shirt, that looks freakin' ridiculous. I just can't decide which is worse - that pilot 'uniform' or the ones Skybus wore.

From a guy wearing a blue shirt, that looks freakin' ridiculous. I just can't decide which is worse - that pilot 'uniform' or the ones Skybus wore.

I still think Skybus takes the cake with their Ranger McDufus outfit but this is a close second. Looks like they're trying to bring back Disco.

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! And I thought that black outfit was bad. That is even worse!

Are you a pilot or a FA? The passenger is not going to be able to tell.

Why is a company that loses millions every quarter spending money on new "outfits"?

Next they will have you all wearing dresses and heels...

I think I'd be pissed at Company if I were a VA crewmember! I'd tell Mgmt to " knock it off on the hipster stuff until we can post a profit! This is my career.....not some glittery San Fran experiment!"
I would feel like the wife who doesn't realize family finances are in jeopardy, cuz hubby keeps spending $$$$ to continue the illusion that everything's fine!

Can you still wear the black shirt once this polo thing comes out? I can't imagine the pilots are very pleased.

Latest resources

Back