• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Virgin America new modern pilot uniforms

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
On second thought, it's great!! Just a quick shucking of the eppaulettes into the pocket and you can head straight to the hotel bar upon check-in!

I think I'd be pissed at Company if I were a VA crewmember! I'd tell Mgmt to " knock it off on the hipster stuff until we can post a profit! This is my career.....not some glittery San Fran experiment!"
I would feel like the wife who doesn't realize family finances are in jeopardy, cuz hubby keeps spending $$$$ to continue the illusion that everything's fine!

Its ironic you can quote Holmes the way you do.

Most of the uniform crap that is being discussed is for the in-flight. The pilot shirts are finally more of the traditional style even if they are grey. How can this not be considered better? Black or grey? Who cares?

This new uniform SUCKS!! I want the "Johnny Cash" back!! Should also show all you "nay sayers" that there is money being made here at Virgin. If we are wasting money on this stupid crap...then there is definitely money in the cookie jar.

:rolleyes:

This new uniform SUCKS!! I want the "Johnny Cash" back!! Should also show all you "nay sayers" that there is money being made here at Virgin. If we are wasting money on this stupid crap...then there is definitely money in the cookie jar.

:rolleyes:

That's an insult to Johnny Cash. They're more like eurotrash.

Sure there's money being made, there is just a whole lot more being spent; apparently on ugly, eh hem, uglier new uniforms.

Latest resources

Back