Virgin America Launches New Service to Dallas-Fort Worth

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hyflyin,

I'm on your side, but don't knock his killer avatar. The Bill Lumberg sex scene is probably the funniest scene in cinema history.

Competition is needed?? Why so you can still undercut the industry with your pathetic wages and work rules all in the name of the consumer.....spare me the lecture. You think the AA pilots want to just let you "help out"?? You are kidding me....please tell your stories of assistance on their jumpseat if you had a pair between your legs.....

Nobody brought your sexual orientation up SFO queen.....I know my avatar offends you with the outwardly hetero sex.......

My wages are going up yearly (now), save your non-snese for the morons who gave it all back years ago. When is the last time you stood any ground? I rode one company in the dirt buy not giving up a thing (paid Alpo for 10 yrs), and furloughed by another for the same reason. Being the type of individual you are, I doubt you have ever taken a stand for anything and chastising on a public board doesn't count, no personal loss involved.

Live with the competition jack*ss, I no problem putting fools like you back on the street where you belong. Unfortunately, innocent people get hurt by it, but its not personal, just business. And since I am pro business, because they provide plenty for my family, I have no problem with competition.

Kisses big boy!!! LOL

Last edited:
Live with the competition jack*ss, I no problem putting fools like you back on the street where you belong. Unfortunately, innocent people get hurt by it, but its not personal, just business. And since I am pro business, because they provide plenty for my family, I have no problem with competition.

Kisses big boy!!! LOL

Wow, they sure hire class act folks there at VA.

Wow, they sure hire class act folks there at VA.

Yeah and at: AA, Delta, SWA, Jblu, Airtran, fill in the blank.... save the judgement. Please feel free to never ride our jump seat either.

If you have ever worked at a regional or something that paid as little, look in the mirror. I did not and its cost me much "falling on my sword" for higher pay, "holding the bar". I am not asking for your sympathy either, it was my decision, my actions, my misfortune. But I have job I love now that is working for me. Unfortunately, your belief that we are some how in this together is misguided, we are not, as many before me have proven. So I will not be falling anymore on the proverbial sword. Sorry, thats life and the only people I need to support now are my co-workers. If we decide as a group to seek something we will do it. Worry about your own companies and we will worry about ours.

Cheers, I'm out of this convo. Trying to solve the problems of the industry on an anonymous web board is lame. I stated my .02 and thats all that matters. Good luck with your careers.

My wages are going up yearly (now), save your non-snese for the morons who gave it all back years ago. When is the last time you stood any ground? I rode one company in the dirt buy not giving up a thing (paid Alpo for 10 yrs), and furloughed by another for the same reason. Being the type of individual you are, I doubt you have ever taken a stand for anything and chastising on a public board doesn't count, no personal loss involved.

Kisses big boy!!! LOL

Like VA could even run their operation if it weren't for the access to a union jumpseat both in front and back of the plane courtesy of UAL and AA... I bet you jump on them every day you go to work.....

Yeah and at: AA, Delta, SWA, Jblu, Airtran, fill in the blank.... save the judgement. Please feel free to never ride our jump seat either.

Like VA could even run their operation if it weren't for the access to a union jumpseat both in front and back of the plane courtesy of UAL and AA... I bet you jump on them every day you go to work.....

I'm sure the 3 UAL jumpers I saw on the flight from SEA to SFO on Sunday are loving you propagating a jumpseat war. We carry a bunch of OAL jumpers. And, yes we ride on their seats as well. You see that's how it works. why don't you just let the head shed biggies pull the strategy stuff.

Jumpseats aren't a political pawn when needing a ride.....everybody gets to ride, we are just screwing ourselves.

My challenge to the VA toolbag was to see if his nutsack was screwed on tight enough to bring up his spewed out "how about AA letting us fly....." BS ON an AA Jumpseat.....probably not gonna happen!

Hyflyin,

I'm on your side, but don't knock his killer avatar. The Bill Lumberg sex scene is probably the funniest scene in cinema history.

Thanks!!

And if you aren't doing her "man" style....then you aint a man!!!:p

Delta will be getting in on the action, too! Anybody remember Airtran's assault on AA with their short lived DFW to the West Coast a few years ago?

Latest resources

Back