Virgin America is here

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
General Lee said:
Since there are no more slots available at any large airport in the US, if Ryanair came to the US they would fly between outlying airports like they do in Europe. I can't wait to see Ryanair at Gary, Indiana and Ocala, FL. Who cares? They can have it. No worry about any European airline coming to the US, they would be crushed quickly. Virgin America will have problems at SFO due to the fog constraints and UAL already being dominant there, and it will be hard for them to find other hub space, since JB will likely go to STL and use the empty gates there. Can someone else come up with a large chunk of gate space at another major airport? COS may have some gates from the West Pac days.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Dallas, you know since Delta closed. Terminal E is a ghost town, there last week, first time since Delta and ASA pulled out, what a change, plenty of gates there. I honestly think the Virgin Brand will do well.

jehtplane said:
Dallas, you know since Delta closed. Terminal E is a ghost town, there last week, first time since Delta and ASA pulled out, what a change, plenty of gates there. I honestly think the Virgin Brand will do well.

You're right. DFW does have some space. Ofcourse, not many people want to go in there and take on AA. How long have those gates been empty? A year or more? I don't see many takers.....Go for it!!

Bye Bye--General Lee

You make me laugh general. This is the same argument delta pilots had years ago. who cares comair can have the rj. waht goes around comes around. If ryanair ever did make it here it would be people like you who would say who cares and then turn around years later and sau oops!

The Virgin planes in CYUL parked at the Aero Toy Store FBO are there getting their inflight entertainment systems installed.

Nice input on DFW gate space too.

I was in Greenville,MS today and saw two Virgin America airplanes there. One painted, an A320 and one not painted, an A319.

The British are coming! The British are coming!

Sound familiar?

You already know....

Bavarian Chef said:
10 pounds of what?

.........and in a 5 pound bag!!!!!!!

I won't work for VA for a penny under $85k/year.

Oh, wait, that would be a huge pay cut. Never mind... ;) TC

P.S.--What's up Helgeson?

Latest resources

Back