Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

jws717

registered abuser
I just saw 2 Virgin America A320s in Montral yesterday. it looked like they were parked at FBO? it also could have been an interior shop. They kinda pissed me off with their little american flags on the wingtips. who are they trying to fool.

Last edited:
Well, I may be from Canada, and Branson may be from the UK, but we're going to hire a LOT of U.S. pilots, who will facilitate the transfer of large sums of cash into our pockets. Doesn't that count? The little U.S. flags are there to remind everyone where the labor comes from.

profits or more like losses from US airlines belong in the US. Hey lets start southwest england and see how the brits like them apples.

Southwest in England!!!!!!

Now that is rich, Ryanair has that LCC avenue completely sewn up. Just be scared if Ryanair makes it's way into the US. 10 pounds on some routes, unbelievable!!!!

Ryan Air has invested in Allegiant. They are here already!

Don Carty said:
Well, I may be from Canada, and Branson may be from the UK, but we're going to hire a LOT of U.S. pilots, who will facilitate the transfer of large sums of cash into our pockets. Doesn't that count? The little U.S. flags are there to remind everyone where the labor comes from.

Damit anyway...I just KNEW someone was going to find a picture of that rat B*****d and sign on here. He has positive space travel for life too. An AA jet shoud never move with him on it.

Unit
ARRRRGH!

Last edited:
Peanut gallery said:
Now that is rich, Ryanair has that LCC avenue completely sewn up. Just be scared if Ryanair makes it's way into the US. 10 pounds on some routes, unbelievable!!!!

10 pounds of what?

Peanut gallery said:

Since there are no more slots available at any large airport in the US, if Ryanair came to the US they would fly between outlying airports like they do in Europe. I can't wait to see Ryanair at Gary, Indiana and Ocala, FL. Who cares? They can have it. No worry about any European airline coming to the US, they would be crushed quickly. Virgin America will have problems at SFO due to the fog constraints and UAL already being dominant there, and it will be hard for them to find other hub space, since JB will likely go to STL and use the empty gates there. Can someone else come up with a large chunk of gate space at another major airport? COS may have some gates from the West Pac days.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Latest resources

Back