• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Virgin America Assessment results

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I don't know if Rush would appreciate that, either... ;)

Yeah....nice catch Lear! That auto spell check thing always gets me. :beer:

Heh heh... I have an internal spell check, courtesy of an anti-Christ English teacher from Academy.

Usually I let it go, but that one was too funny not to garner a comment. :beer: :D

I did not get past Pre-Visor (Computer Psych Exam) back in 2007. Even with three internal rec's I can not get any activity the second time around. It sure looks like a one chance and your done process especially in this present job market. Your mileage may vary of course but I have not heard of anyone getting the second shot.

Yeah they're real people people.

Unless your applicant. :p

Blackbird,

When I got the drug test email there was the instruction to call or email after you take the test. Did you call? When I called that is when they confirmed the conditional job offer - on passing the drug test, PRIA, and background check - and informed me of the class date.

Hope you got some good news.

Just out of interest. NEdude are you leaving JetBlue to go to Virgin America. If so why?

In a previous discussion he mentioned he is former USA3000.

Correct. Furloughed from U3K a year ago. Just be careful about mentioning VA on here, there are a few CAL folks who think you should stay away from VA, even if you are on the street, because it may hurt them from getting an industry leading contract. Ooops wrong thread.

Seriously, VA has been great so far and good luck to those of you trying to get on.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back