• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Virgin America Assessment results

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You are correct. Everyone was given some paperwork for the drug test. Iwas notified via email a few hours after the interview was over that I had 48hrs to complete the and submit the drug test.
We were 7 to interview. 2 of us got the email regarding the drug test. However, I haven't heard anything since, not really sure how long the process is suppose to take and if the next step is indeed the job offer.
Anyone else?

Blackbird,

When I got the drug test email there was the instruction to call or email after you take the test. Did you call? When I called that is when they confirmed the conditional job offer - on passing the drug test, PRIA, and background check - and informed me of the class date.

Hope you got some good news.

Blackbird,

When I got the drug test email there was the instruction to call or email after you take the test. Did you call? When I called that is when they confirmed the conditional job offer - on passing the drug test, PRIA, and background check - and informed me of the class date.

Hope you got some good news.

Great job! Bet you'll be happy to get back to the side-stick. Is it assumed that all newhires will start out as SFO based? Are there openings at JFK and LAX for newhires or are those bases too competitive? Any word on whether any of these bases will be expanded?

Everyone starts off in SFO, I've been a Virgin for a year and can't hold LAX or JFK, but they are going to expand those bases, they are also talking about more bases in the near future.
Word is they just bought 4 new aircraft and inked a deal with airbus for a large order.
Big meeting in SFO on Thursday, should get some solid info from that.
Good luck.

I interviewed a couple months ago and didn't get it :(. None in our class got it actually. Still interested so do I have to wait a year or 6 months? Can I keep my resume updated on the website? Do I have to take the assesment test again?

Thx!
MM

I interviewed a couple months ago and didn't get it :(. None in our class got it actually. Still interested so do I have to wait a year or 6 months? Can I keep my resume updated on the website? Do I have to take the assesment test again?

Thx!
MM

I have heard a year, but I don't know about the rest. Sorry

I also heard you must wait one year. I have a friend who interviewed in March but hasn't heard "yea" or "nay". Do they send an e-mail if you did not make it or what?? He is very anxious.

I made it through assessment to interview offer last time, had to postpone the interview, then they would never reschedule it.

Reapplied this time and have heard nothing. My guess is that they may not be reconsidering people with as many new HIGHLY experienced applications they're getting this time around...

I haven't heard of anyone getting a 2nd shot at it yet.

I interviews last week, group of 10 and 2 guys got the drug test email the next morning. Everyone else hasn't heard anything yet. I would imagine that they let you know if you don't pass instead of keeping you in Limbaugh. I heard one year as well. If it's been over a month I would email them if it were me. If I don't hear by the end of April I will.

Latest resources

Back