Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

rigger

Hey all got the VA assessment after I finished I got the

Thank you for completing this assessment. Your responses have been received and will be reviewed by a member of the Virgin America recruiting team. If we do not contact you within 2 weeks, then we have found that your qualifications are not the best match for our job requirements

Is this the good or the bad page???

Merry Christmas!!!

It's just the "thank you for completing the assessment" page. I was told that they actually have somebody reviewing the questionnaire as opposed to a computer grading it so nobody gets a response until after a human reviews it.

I'm still hoping to get an email to take the assessment.

EDIT: Good luck.

It's just the "thank you for completing the assessment" page. I was told that they actually have somebody reviewing the questionnaire as opposed to a computer grading it so nobody gets a response until after a human reviews it.

I'm still hoping to get an email to take the assessment.

EDIT: Good luck.

nethan, you have been passed some bad information. It is scored. I have seen the scores.

Bueller Bueller Anyone Know?? Any idea?? Dyeing here trying to figure out if I screwed up or not after 8 months on the street....

Oh ya Merry Christmas!!!!

That's a new email. I would take it on face value. How much longer till your two weeks are up?

It's tough being in limbo land for sure, but there you are. At least it isn't the thanks but no thanks reply.

If it's any consolation, a lot of us got to sit in limbo before getting on. Some sat in limbo longer that others, which was driving us crazy when others we knew got the test, interview and class date within a few days time.

Best wishes, I was out of work for quite a while as well, so I feel your pain. Hang in there and happy holidays.

Hey Rigger...I received the online assessment on the 18th, completed it and received the same response you did after submitting it. Hopefully we'll hear in short order, although I figure it may take a little longer with the Holidays upon us. Good luck to you.

Hey Rigger...I received the online assessment on the 18th, completed it and received the same response you did after submitting it. Hopefully we'll hear in short order, although I figure it may take a little longer with the Holidays upon us. Good luck to you.

Thanks ABX either we both screwed up or both did well.... the response took me by surprise after talking with 2 other folks that got the other response. Proves you should just go with the flow and be patient..... (ya right)

As Ralph said it's tough waiting....thanks to all (thanks for the words ralph) I've only been waiting since the 21st......please let me know what you find out i'll do the same.....

BEST OF LUCK!!!!!!

Is the assessment triggered by an email from Virgin? Is the "sender" address Virgin and/or obvious?

Been waiting on some contact and friend asked if I checked my junk mail.

Latest resources

Back