• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Virgin America Assessment results

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Dude let's hope! Otherwise my "attitude" is gonna start to look like your avatar! LOL!

Seams as though our reply was the "get lost" re-apply in a year letter. I decided to write to a contact in HR and was told NO go :( bummer......

Maybe yours will be better news.

Sorry man. If it makes it any better I know some pretty stellar guys who got turned down after the interview. If it's not meant to be there's something better on the way! Hang in there...

I just got an invite to take the online assesment test. Can anyone give me any insight?

And Rigger, I am sorry to hear what happened to you. I hope something better comes along for you.

I just got an invite to take the online assesment test. Can anyone give me any insight?

And Rigger, I am sorry to hear what happened to you. I hope something better comes along for you.

Thanks Guys...I think it will also! something else just raised it head that I think may be better....as you say was not meant to be! Xander....what have you heard???

Mach it's a very simple deal it's got 2 parts the first part is a math/reasoning test 20 Q's I think and it is like:

ABC company starts work at 8 am bill comes in at 805 sally at 815 steve comes in 20 minutes after bill and You get the idea then they ask the question like exactly what time did steve go home 5 potential answers and you have to get to the correct answer...o ya you have 3 minutes to answer each one. some harder that others. hint get a bunch of people to help and youll ace this part! (i suck at this kind of stuff always have always will!) you can and should start and stop as needed. Second part 89 Q's just ask about you. You know the test agree somewhat agree don't agree stc just stuff like you like to drink, you like groups, you like parties....etc a true personality test......I don't think they want A's but what do I know I failed the test! :)

Good luck guys/gals they are hiring! aother small sliver in this crazy industry!

Got the Jan.18th class (and just finished my last NJA tour yesterday)..very excited.
I'll keep my ear to the ground while in class and keep you all updated with as much info as I'm allowed to repeat...
Good luck!

I applied in Sep of '07, got the assessment letter within 48 hours, the response within 3 days, and the interview call about 48 hours after that. Unfortunately, the interview date was only a few days later and I already had a schedule I couldn't break. They stopped interviewing after that last group, and I had to re-apply yesterday.

Any idea if anyone has ever been called back to the interview pile again?

Thanks,

Xander....what have you heard???

Not a peep. I guess I should assume that I didn't make the cut. It has been two weeks but of course Christmas and the New Year were mixed in as well. Who did you send an email to? Maybe I should have one of my buddies check it out for me. Anyhow, whats meant to be will be...

Good luck to all those out there!

I just took the assement and got a message like, we received your assesment you will be contacted regarding the next step in the hiring process. I think thats a good sign. By the way, it took me over 2 hours.

Got the Jan.18th class (and just finished my last NJA tour yesterday)..very excited.
I'll keep my ear to the ground while in class and keep you all updated with as much info as I'm allowed to repeat...
Good luck!

Hey Buck, just curious, were you asked to resign your senority number?
Oh, and congratulations from a fellow 495er!

Latest resources

Back