• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

violation

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Do you realize that almost half of your 42 posts are in support of the avroach? You consistently post with a similar demeanor to kids that say "owned" and jerk off to JC Penny.

Uh..........HUH?

I support most of what Avbug says because it's true-- and he makes a good point-
Now why would you go and dredge up a cold post for any other reason than to stir the pot with Avbug--

Do you realize that a large percent of your posts are always asking Avbug "Why he won't answer your questions?" And you have something to say to me? PUHLEEEESE! Get a life, babe! All he's doing is toying with you, and you continue to fall for it, hook, line & sinker!

Uh..........HUH?
Right. As expected.

I support most of what Avbug says because it's true-- and he makes a good point-
He doesn't make a point at all.
Now why would you go and dredge up a cold post for any other reason than to stir the pot with Avbug--
I don't care about avroach. In fact, the only thing he is doing is ruining the discussion. I am bringing facts to the table and would like to seriously debate the subject matter.

Do you realize that a large percent of your posts are always asking Avbug "Why he won't answer your questions?" And you have something to say to me? PUHLEEEESE! Get a life, babe! All he's doing is toying with you, and you continue to fall for it, hook, line & sinker!
I don't want to toy. I want to discuss the subject. You aren't doing anything here but egg him on. Personally, I really don't want to hear what he has to say because it is not productive. He is only hindering discussion of the topic.

And don't call me "babe". You are grossing me out. :puke:

Last edited:
Right. As expected.

He doesn't make a point at all.
I don't care about avroach. In fact, the only thing he is doing is ruining the discussion. I am bringing facts to the table and would like to seriously debate the subject matter.

I don't want to toy. I want to discuss the subject. You aren't doing anything here but egg him on. Personally, I really don't want to hear what he has to say because it is not productive. He is only hindering discussion of the topic.

And don't call me "babe". You are grossing me out. :puke:

Look, Rusky, dude, woman, man, -- whatever you are--

I doubt very seriously that you are bringing anything to the table other than some decade- old facts that are worthless just for the sheer "discussion" value.
Rule number one: Nobody CARES-- that's it-- nobody does-- but you still seem to dredge up this discussion, or go down to the Non- aviation- related threads and post some stupid thread about Avbug. I believe the title was "What's up with Avbug?" Please, give me a break! You are totally obsessed with arguing with him.

I've been reading his posts from another site (for professionals, so they may not let you in) and while I don't agree with everything he writes, he does have a lot of knowledge about airplanes.

You can't win-- no matter how hard you try, you can't! You can argue with me or Avbug all you want, but in the end, this is yet another stupid internet forum where everybody knows everything ( or so they think) and has to prove something--

So go ahead, throw the next shot-- you're just providing simpleton entertainment, anyway!

Last edited:
Well, sure..... until Avbug shows up-- then all bets on this being a simple 'discussion' are off--

But you go right ahead-- we'll listen--

Well, sure..... until Avbug shows up-- then all bets on this being a simple 'discussion' are off--

But you go right ahead-- we'll listen--

This thread is dead. I regret re-hashing it. I have started a new thread in hopes of a fresh discussion. Everyone is stuck in their ways here.

I have started a new thread in hopes of a fresh discussion. Everyone is stuck in their ways here.

Banderovetska,

Are you interested in discussion, or pushing an agenda? In this thread you didn't know one end of the ASRS report from the other when you started, claimed to change your tune a couple of times, and end by still hawking the same skewed, incorrect understanding of the program with which you started. You're too busy defending a flawed point of view to learn something. You did the same thing in another forum regarding an attack on me...asking what others felt but really pushing your agenda, and it backfired on you in a big way. Try to make this next thread an open discourse rather than you pushing your sole agenda...it's just a little too...russian.

Latest resources

Back