Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Venetian L1011

Too bad the "Big Boss" is a total jerk. We have flight crew at my gig who left Mr. A. My understanding is the man is impossible to work for and treats the crews like total garbage. Keep your 767 if that's the case. No thanks.

AZT

Too bad the "Big Boss" is a total jerk. We have flight crew at my gig who left Mr. A. My understanding is the man is impossible to work for and treats the crews like total garbage. Keep your 767 if that's the case. No thanks.

AZT

Amen to that...I've flown Mr. Addelson, and...what a prick. There is a reason why he has an ex-mossad security guard with him at all times.

I saw a corporate looking 767-300 at LAS last October, along with a 737NG in the same paint. Are these the a/c you're talking about. If so, what's the deal with them. First I've heard of it.

I saw a corporate looking 767-300 at LAS last October, along with a 737NG in the same paint. Are these the a/c you're talking about. If so, what's the deal with them. First I've heard of it.

That would be them. Venetian Resorts AKA Las Vegas Sands AKA Sheldon Adelson. L-1011, 767-300, BBJ, G-V, G-IV x 4. Big Money. Most happy, some not so much. Growing rapidly and apparently hiring.

Who's the TWA guy? (PM me for discretion's sake.) I probably plumbed for him on the L10. TC

Last edited:
Wow, an L-1011... what an airplane! I jumpseated on an ATA bird a while back and I really cherished the experience. The cockpit is the size of a small house!

From a pilot's perspective, just out of curiosity, what sim do you use for training? Are there any functioning sims left in the US? Who's the flight engineer? A pilot or a retired PFE from some airline?

Also, anyone know what the interior is like?

I think it's great that such a fantastic airplane is getting a second chance in a corporate setting.

God Bless the L-1011!

Tom C.

Latest resources

Back