• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Vegas Baby!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Cleveland? Oven mitts? Nah, when the average temperature 5-6 months out of the year is 115+, nothing compares. If Cleveland was as hot as Pheonix, then I would agree. You can actually buy a house in Cleveland for less than 400K, in Snobbsdale you can't. I can't believe people actually live there on purpose.

no, i wasn't referring to the heat. more of the "armpit of the world", but now, after reading your post, i see you were using armpit in reference to the temperature.

hey man, when you coming back to daytona? i want to hop in a 172 and cruise the beaches at 15'AGL to try and pick up chicks. think we can do it?

Expect that person that is meeting you to set you up well. If he doesn't and you dont have fun... the daul should be some ballbusting. Last time i ferried a king air to the new owner, he told me to take it for a day and go see my parents about 300 miles away. When you get offered a tip, take it and say thanks

cforst513 said:
hey man, when you coming back to daytona? i want to hop in a 172 and cruise the beaches at 15'AGL to try and pick up chicks. think we can do it?

I'm going there at the end of this month, you bet we can do that, we can cruise down to the nude beach ;)

Latest resources

Back