• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Vacations CX @ Mesa!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The thought of losing vacation makes me sick, sick to my stomach I tell you. Hmmm, whats this, sick time, oh well guess I'd better call off the trip.

I guess a bunch of pilots don't do that, but I'm surprised they don't.

So another friend who is on vacation in Florida today received a call telling him that he needs to come back to work immediately.

Why on earth would he answer the phone on vacation?

What?...Wait....if the dude is on vacation and checking-in to a hotel that he paid for how can the hotel hold your room hostage? F-Mesa and their crew schedulers!

What?...Wait....if the dude is on vacation and checking-in to a hotel that he paid for how can the hotel hold your room hostage? F-Mesa and their crew schedulers!

Dude it was a joke but I have heard from buddies they will not let you check in to your room on overnights if you don't contact CT to be J/A.:smash:

F-Mesa and their crew schedulers!

Please. "Crew Trackers" is the preferred nomenclature. I submit to you that this is not an accident.

I picture "Dog the Bounty-Hunter" in JO's office, receiving dossiers.

Everyone who took a job at Mesa knew they where bringing down the industry! There is no excuse, so good for them!!

exactly!!!!.....loosing vacation sucks but the part of me that doesn't respect the people working for mesa is revelling in this.

Latest resources

Back