• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

VA Interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Did the interview 3 days ago with no email to go do the drug test. Anyone take this long or longer to get the drug test email? Or is everyone getting that drug test email the day after the interview. Holding out hope and trying to think positive.

Did the interview 3 days ago with no email to go do the drug test. Anyone take this long or longer to get the drug test email? Or is everyone getting that drug test email the day after the interview. Holding out hope and trying to think positive.

Took 8 days do get the drug test email. Then the waiting begins

They just changed personnel in HR with regards to Pilot hiring. In addition to them changing to 2 classes of 8 every month instead of one with 16. I imagine that things will become a bit more smooth after a few more months of consistent hiring. Right now plan on at least 16 new hires starting every month for the next couple years. But then again, this is the airline industry and tomorrow is another day.

Good Luck guys/gals, it is a very fun place to work. Things are really about to get cranked up right now, so it is going to be a lot of fun. :D

Interviewed 2 weeks ago and havent heard anything yet. Didn't get the rejection letter but also no drug test email. Im hoping theyre just really busy or doing background checks before they give you a drug test email. Anyone hear anything about how long it may take to hear your outcome. Thanks.

did anyone else feel like they bombed the prescreen test? just took it today and am thinking I might have missed a couple of the questions...any feed back? thanks!

Those story questions were weird. I don't think I got any of them right. Not sure what that has to do with flying an Airbus but I am sure it does somehow.

Are they hard fixed on the 5000/1000 requirement?

Had a VA in jumpseat who said a Mesa FO was hired a lil while back with less than 5k and zeo TPIC.

The official answer is yes... it's a hard number. Truth is, it's who you know. We have a few pilots that haven't met those "minimums", but they knew this chief pilot, or that check airman, etc. I would put your stuff in if you don't have the mins and keep it updated. You never know who you might run into or meet.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back