• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

VA Interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Good luck getting hired. Your lucky if they hire even 1 person out of the interview class of 10. They are lame and need to stop wasting peoples time. Prescreen better or something...

Sounds like it was you.

nextstep is an offer to interview. They usually give you a choice of two days; about three weeks out. If it goes well you will get a request for a drug test. Then the waiting begins. It took me a month and a half of waiting to get a class date assigned.

I'm just saying that of 3 classes withing the last two months, I have known of 3 people hired out of all 30 of them who were interviewed not including the 21st. I never interviewed, but I knew guys who had went and kept in touch with the others. It cost these guys lost pay from work is all I say. Prescreen so your hiring 6 of 9 every time. That is all I'm sayin. Don't mess with guys if you really wern't gonna hire them in the first place.

power trip....it will change when other companies start hiring. they will be begging people to wear their cool uniforms.

5 of 9 on my interview date made it. 3 of 6 the next day. Better than 50% that week doesn't sound like a power trip to me.

you're right, they should be hired just because they turned up. no background checks needed, even if they are weirdos, they turned up for god sake, hire them.

I'm just saying that of 3 classes withing the last two months, I have known of 3 people hired out of all 30 of them who were interviewed not including the 21st. I never interviewed, but I knew guys who had went and kept in touch with the others. It cost these guys lost pay from work is all I say. Prescreen so your hiring 6 of 9 every time. That is all I'm sayin. Don't mess with guys if you really wern't gonna hire them in the first place.

They were pre-screened prior to the interview TP through the previsor and other communications. The last step is to meet them and determine whether you would like to hire them or not. Rather large assumption on your part, don't you think?? Simple fact, there is a large supply for very little demand. It will change once the hiring within the industry picks up.

Latest resources

Back