• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

USNA vs USAFA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It's just more fun shutting one of them down, or maybe even two sometimes.

Be careful not to judge

Who did some good things for the AF by serving in the Washington ANG, going to Iraq or Afghanistan and meeting the troops, and serving as a poster boy for good values. Then fuc*ed it all up by being charged with domestic violence after hitting his wife while trying to keep his cell phone (with his girlfriend on the line) away from her. Just goes to show you that as soon as you put someone on a pedastal, they'll let you down.

Were you there?

Oh and Lance Basses boyfriend was a zoomie too! ;)

"To date, we have (made) no progress on paper," Mr. Petrie said of his efforts of the past two years.

WTF did they expect!?!? Just another point of shame for Canoe U. Glad I didn't metriculate there.

Some place that didn't teach me how to use big words appropriately. I guess the sarcasm was lost in the translation.

Where's the Shame?!

I guess I lost it too---is the point of shame that there are gay grads, or that the Board of Trustees won't allow the group to be officially recognized? I don't really CARE which position you take, I'm just being exacting and hypercritical that your denunciation of my alma mater was so ambiguous, vague and nebulous.

Big words come easy to those who know how to use a thesaurus and a spell check program!:rolleyes:

Big words come easy to those who know how to use a thesaurus and a spell check program!:rolleyes:

Too much work, and I could care less if my retarded posts are spell checked. Those were some big words though....

But no I don't feel sympathy for them, or care for that matter. They know the score, and the official policy.

Latest resources

Back