Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

DaveGriffin

Registered Self-Abuser
It's 14 - 7 Navy at the half but the Falcons should come back strong in the 2nd half. Will the Zoomies be able to get the CINC trophy back this year?

Go NAVY.

D'oh! USAFA owned that stupid trophy for more than a decade. It looks like Navy will own it for a while. Will Army ever climb out of the football cesspool they've found themselves in for decades? Stay tuned and find out!

I was watching a Seattle Seahawks game, and one of the starting Seahawk defenders was a Zoomie. I didn't catch his name, but it's always cool seeing service academy guys playing professionally.

Here's some trivia for you. There was actually a Super Bowl that had ex-USNA Midshipmen on each team. If I remember correctly, it was Packers v. Patriots. I say "ex" and not grads because the Patriots had Max Lane who was booted out of Boat School for cheating. I can't remember the name of the guy the Packers had but he wasn't a starter.

D'oh! USAFA owned that stupid trophy for more than a decade. It looks like Navy will own it for a while.

It's been a great run for the Navy 1/c Mids. They never lost to the Zoomies in all 4 years of school.

note: PistlePete, stop sending me IMs. I will not respond to you any more.

Navy really has put it together recently. The a**-whuppin they put on CSU in the bowl game last year was proof of that. I think either USNA or USAFA will come close to upsetting ND this year.

Latest resources

Back