Using Bill O'reilly to expose management

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
An even better example of Corporate Welfare

This would be all the businesses who knowingly employ or have employed illegal aliens for the past 20 years. Some of the worst, most blatent scofflaws are the biggest companies in their industries.

Examples include, but are not limited to: Iowa Beef Products (now a division of Tyson Foods).

Dole and its subsidiaries in the fresh produce business.

Green Giant frozen foods.

Every major construction company in America.

Just about every warehouse or distribution center I ever picked up or delivered freight to across the lower 48.

These companies encourage illegal immigration by offering such low wages and no benefits that no citizen or legal immigrant would take the job. The illegals then flood local communities with demands for social services like healthcare, education, etc. without ever paying for such services. The net result is a financial burden on us LEGAL taxpayers.

In the past, whenever someone suggested we actually enforce our laws and kick em out, these corp types would scream that the economy would collapse! What BS. These a-holes simply succeeded in convincing the politicos that us taxpayers should underwrite their businesses so they could pocket bigger profits.

In the end, that makes illegal immigration Corporate Welfare. :uzi:

why do the weak equate popularity with being right? Do you know how popular slavery was in the 1700s?
Good point, popularity has nothing to do with it, but I do enjoy FOX News Channel, I feel they are actually in the middle of the road. Go Bill.

Say Again Over said:
Good point, popularity has nothing to do with it, but I do enjoy FOX News Channel, I feel they are actually in the middle of the road. Go Bill.

Guess that would explain Tony Snow going from Fox News to the "Mouth of the Whitehouse"...athough Fox News does still have its value as entertainment programming...

To a great degree, Bill O is not unlike Rush, Colter or any of the rest--in the end, it's about the buck$!

AirBadger said:
Do you have anything other than "he gets good ratings" that proves he is not a loud mouthed moron? He's an older, much uglier Anne Coulter, and thats about it.

Anne says it like it is and so does O'Reilly. What's wrong with that? I know...it's not "PC". It'd the political correctness of this country that will be the death of us.

capt. megadeth said:
Anne says it like it is and so does O'Reilly. What's wrong with that? I know...it's not "PC". It'd the political correctness of this country that will be the death of us.

they "say it like it is"? like rewriting the history of liberal ideology, mccarthyism, right wing terrorist appologists, right wing support of slavery, etc?

PC actually originated with the radical right, they tried to rewrite the history of the civil war and the aftermath to be more friendly towards southerners, they tried to change the history teachings of religion and violent events caused by religion, they were the first advocates of oppressing peoples Constitutional rights such as freedom of the press, all for "PC"

Yes, they say it like it is. but only if you live in an imaginary world filled with mindless sheep who refuse to think for themselves

big_al said:
they "say it like it is"? like rewriting the history of liberal ideology, mccarthyism, right wing terrorist appologists, right wing support of slavery, etc?

PC actually originated with the radical right, they tried to rewrite the history of the civil war and the aftermath to be more friendly towards southerners, they tried to change the history teachings of religion and violent events caused by religion, they were the first advocates of oppressing peoples Constitutional rights such as freedom of the press, all for "PC"

Yes, they say it like it is. but only if you live in an imaginary world filled with mindless sheep who refuse to think for themselves

Re-writing history? I don't know about liberal ideology, but McCarthy was a grand-stander who managed to strike a chord of fear in the American people. One thing the left hates is the fact there really were buried communist sympathizers in govt, but McCarthy never found them, others did. This is obfuscation.

"Right wing Terrorist apologists" I've yet to hear anyone condone what Timothy McVeigh did. Unless you are referring to someone else, I'm wondering if you're attempting a re-write of history right here.

"Right wing support of slavery"??? Huh? Unless the libs have completely re-written the history books already, it was Lincoln and the Republican party who abolished slavery in the USA. Also, the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (which ended the Jim Crow laws and enabled blacks in the south to vote) was passed by Republicans over the filibuster attempts of Southern Democratic Senators.

Politically Correct speech originated in some VERY liberal college campuses within the last 25 to 30 years. Someone of the "Negro" race can no longer be called a Negro, or even Black (as they wanted to be called when I was a kid). Now it is "African-American" or else you are a racist bigot. Then libs took it to more rediculous extremes. A blind person is "Vision Impared", a deafmute is "Hearing Impaired", etc. ad infinitum, ad nausaum!

I recently opened a storybook to read to my two year old; Cinderella. By golly, the PC crowd has been to work there too! The "Fairy Godmother" character had been changed to "Enchanted Godmother"! Oh my! We can't afford to offend the Faggots in our midst with an ancient fairy tale! Oops! Forgive me, "Childrens Tale". So now according to PC, a mythical creature with supernatural powers may no longer be called by its given name. From now on, only Faggots can call each other Fairies, only Blacks can call each other Nigger, and so on. And you really think you are gonna convince me that this oppression of free speech is solely coming from the political Right!?!?:puke:

I will continue to be politically incorrect, and I will continue to call a spade a spade, an a$$ an a$$, and Fairy Godmother isn't the Queen of the next Gay Pride parade in SFO but a character in a children's story!

IMHO, it is the loathing Left that is attempting to convince mindless sheep to follow them with alot of emotion-driven, hate-filled speech. "Don't Think for yourselves! You will turn into Rush Limbaugh!" Facts don't count. Only emotion counts for the left, and its only their own approved emotional issues that count at that.

Don't bring your loathing, hate-mongering liberal bias to the discussion. Please leave it at the door and deal with the facts only (and you better check those facts for accuracy too).

Last edited:
AerroMatt said:
Re-writing history? I don't know about liberal ideology, but McCarthy was a grand-stander who managed to strike a chord of fear in the American people. One thing the left hates is the fact there really were buried communist sympathizers in govt, but McCarthy never found them, others did. This is obfuscation.
mccarthy was a drunk who found a knee jerk topic that made him popular, until he started to go after EVERYBODY who didnt agree with him, he called out almost the ENTIRE DOD and CIA. His chord striking was on the level of japanese internment camps

"Right wing Terrorist apologists" I've yet to hear anyone condone what Timothy McVeigh did. Unless you are referring to someone else, I'm wondering if you're attempting a re-write of history right here.
how about bin laden, pol pot, pinochet, kadaffi, saddam, etc? All radical terrorists supported by the right wing

"Right wing support of slavery"??? Huh? Unless the libs have completely re-written the history books already, it was Lincoln and the Republican party who abolished slavery in the USA. Also, the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (which ended the Jim Crow laws and enabled blacks in the south to vote) was passed by Republicans over the filibuster attempts of Southern Democratic Senators.
mind bogglingly inaccurate. talk about rewriting history. Calling Lincoln a Republican today is like saying Martin Luther King would have voted for GWB. Lincoln was a liberal in a party that branched off from the Republicans and formed what is now the Democratic party.

And FYI The "southern democratic senators" were hardline conservative racists, their party affiliation means nothing because of what their ideology was. They were forced out of the Democratic party and, like Thurmond, finally joined the Republicans, where they felt comfortable

Politically Correct speech originated in some VERY liberal college campuses within the last 25 to 30 years. Someone of the "Negro" race can no longer be called a Negro, or even Black (as they wanted to be called when I was a kid). Now it is "African-American" or else you are a racist bigot. Then libs took it to more rediculous extremes. A blind person is "Vision Impared", a deafmute is "Hearing Impaired", etc. ad infinitum, ad nausaum!
originated? youre extremely wrong. and where do you get this idea about not being able to call someone black? The word negro was used by your brothers in derogatory terms in the past and many people do not like using it. You are a racist bigot because you ACT like a racist bigot. this vision impared nonsense has nothing to do with "libs"

I recently opened a storybook to read to my two year old; Cinderella. By golly, the PC crowd has been to work there too! The "Fairy Godmother" character had been changed to "Enchanted Godmother"! Oh my! We can't afford to offend the Faggots in our midst with an ancient fairy tale! Oops! Forgive me, "Childrens Tale". So now according to PC, a mythical creature with supernatural powers may no longer be called by its given name. From now on, only Faggots can call each other Fairies, only Blacks can call each other Nigger, and so on. And you really think you are gonna convince me that this oppression of free speech is solely coming from the political Right!?!?:puke:
no idea what youre talking about but this is that important to you?

I will continue to be politically incorrect, and I will continue to call a spade a spade, an a$$ an a$$, and Fairy Godmother isn't the Queen of the next Gay Pride parade in SFO but a character in a children's story!
showing your bigotry once again. SFO is not as "gay" as you think

IMHO, it is the loathing Left that is attempting to convince mindless sheep to follow them with alot of emotion-driven, hate-filled speech. "Don't Think for yourselves! You will turn into Rush Limbaugh!" Facts don't count. Only emotion counts for the left, and its only their own approved emotional issues that count at that.
emotion driven hate speech? Doesnt that accurately describe your ranting here?

Think for yourselves? Oh right, like Rush claims you all do, when you deny global warming and deforestation, when he claims there are more trees today than ever, and where he says the ice caps are GETTING BIGGER!! HAHAHAHA

Don't bring your loathing, hate-mongering liberal bias to the discussion. Please leave it at the door and deal with the facts only (and you better check those facts for accuracy too).
emotionally driven. check

Whose Right Wing?

"how about bin laden, pol pot, pinochet, kadaffi, saddam, etc? All radical terrorists supported by the right wing"

LMFAO! I don't see a single american on this list of yours, and with the exception of pinochet (whom I cannot recall) all are declared enemies of the USA.

Just WTF do you claim was a right wing supporter of Pol Pot? He was the leader of communist Cambodia who murdered nearly half the population of his country while being supported by Communist China. A communist supported by the right wing, that's a funny one. Since when did the PRC become Right Wing?

"Calling Lincoln a Republican today is like saying Martin Luther King would have voted for GWB. Lincoln was a liberal in a party that branched off from the Republicans and formed what is now the Democratic party..."

WOW!!! You must be Mr Burger King himself, cause this is the biggest Whopper I've ever heard!:laugh:

And now I'm a racist bigot for pointing out your errors and fantasies. My bad. I'm gonna leave it here as it is clear you are the one living in la-la land and are unable to listen to reason or comprehend logic.

I will return to the sidelines now as I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed man.:laugh:

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back