Using Bill O'reilly to expose management

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
sqwkvfr said:
...who just happens to have the highest rated cable television show on TV today.

If you're looking from someone that noone took seriously, think Dan Rather or Air America.

why do the weak equate popularity with being right? Do you know how popular slavery was in the 1700s?

And the biggest examples of corporate welfare in the industry are the bailouts of airlines, giving them billions of TAX PAYER dollars in support while they continue to use failing models. But the biggest examples by far in the country of corporate welfare are what people call "pork barrel spending"

it has become worse and worse the more the GOP controls congress

Everyone knows Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert are the only ones that get the news right.

Stewart/Colbert '08

STEWART/COLBERT 08

got that straight! besides, anyone who is a dback fan must have something wrong with them!
Go Giants!

I used to think Stewart was the man.
Colbert has taken his place as THE MAN!
I vote for Colbert/Stewart '08

ps did anyone see Colbert's roast of President Bush at the white house correspondents dinner?

Colbert and Stewart have different ways of doing Comedy. I get bored with Colbert easily as his knee jerk smart-ass comments are unoriginal. Stewart actually discusses and makes fun of topics and uses his intelligence, Colbert has this ability as well, but his character I cannot stand

Colbert is way funnier and his show is much more entertaining, and this is from a big John Stewart fan!!

But Billy boy is an idiot. Still, if it gets the aviation word out I say go for it!

Latest resources

Back