• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

USAPA's threats continue after losing DFR case

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
becket making things up again. USAIR has 2600 active pilots and over 2500 are in good standing.I am positive that you will be mad with the remedy. You will not like it.

sorry. No windfall for you.

M

2600??? Are you sure?

look at the bid 9-03. 2605 active pilot positions. The rest are out on who knows what?
Look at the bid head count.
https://wings.usairways.com/uswings/workgroups/flightops/BidAnnoc0903.pdf

Lost another 7 positions.

Mc-dbag, LCC has about 5000 pilots and 4200 active pilots flying today. Usapa does not have more than 2700 members in good standing presently! LM-2 numbers coming out soon, PHX and LGA below 100 members in good standing.

LGA has currently less the 100 pilot positions. LGA has 97 active pilots. 96 are in good standing, Thats why. Its a very small base.

M

Last edited:
becket making things up again. USAIR has 2600 active pilots and over 2500 are in good standing.I am positive that you will be mad with the remedy. You will not like it.

sorry. No windfall for you.

M

You sure do have a problem counting don't you? I'd hate to have you filling out my fuel slip. Why don't you go back to playing flight sim little angry boy.

MCDU

3 words you might want to take to heart before its too late for that anger problem of yours:

SEEK

PROFFESSIONAL

HELP

PHXFLYR:cool:

Proud non-member

Latest resources

Back