• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

USAPA & USA Today Ad

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
My bad. I forgot to mention the dozens upon dozens of 737-200s that are also parked. Remember metrojet? it's getting a sunburn in the desert for the rest of eternity.

The only upside to all these US Air jets disabled in the desert is the fact that they no longer pose a threat to the traveling public, (5 in five you know). Even though they're the worlds most "experienced" pilots? Hmmm.

Lot's of the aircraft you refer to are out there because it's service life was extinguished or it was cost effective to park them rather than do heavy MX on them. You will see the same thing from NW (soon to be Delta) in the near future with the DC-9's.

You obviously are a new hire kid at HP that has the 330 as the apple of your eye...

And here is yours:

HP747

Guess that means you cannot fence the AWA pilots of the widebodies, after all they had them before, they could have gotten them again.

The east argument for seniority is assinine, but keep pressing for it, most of us will just find the East pilots stupid and their arguments foolish.

Brought to you by a non AWA pilot.

anyone else think that it didn't even get to its own point very well? too much text too, guess no one told these guys that americans pay more attention to "quick" ads.

Gotta give them kudos for having the balls to post an ad, even if it didn't make much sense.

Lot's of the aircraft you refer to are out there because it's service life was extinguished or it was cost effective to park them rather than do heavy MX on them. You will see the same thing from NW (soon to be Delta) in the near future with the DC-9's.

You obviously are a new hire kid at HP that has the 330 as the apple of your eye...

REALLY,

NWA up to now seems to have done well with the DC-9. American and Delta have kept the MD-82s and 83s. I guess AAA had maint requirements that NWA, Delta and American did not. Who knew. I know for a fact that the AAA MD-80's and and 73-300, and 400's were parked to make a smaller airline NOT because of some maint. check. Remember.... "shrink to profitability". How soon you guys forget.

Man you guys love to make up your history as you go along. It's quite amusing actually, especially to people who know the truth. Repeat a lie long enough and soon it becomes truth.

PS. Your condescending tone by calling HP pilots Kid's just shows your level of ignorance. But that is expected from the east, you guys are quickly becoming the joke of the industry. Too bad you will be putting thousands of people out of work due to your ignorance and lack of integrity. The old USAirways and the old America West is dead and GONE. Accept this and move on.

By "something" do you mean, for example, a mild case of autism or other inability to "connect the dots"?

By "clarification" I assume you mean to clear up any ambiguities or vague references. In that case the answer is "yes".

I do, after any needed "clarification" is obtained.

Just to clarify, are you refering to yourself?

Must be very hot out there. You seem cranky.

Just what I suspected..another East Azzhole
heard from:rolleyes:

PHXFLYR:cool:

REALLY,

NWA up to now seems to have done well with the DC-9. American and Delta have kept the MD-82s and 83s. I guess AAA had maint requirements that NWA, Delta and American did not. Who knew.

You are hilarious. NW has done very, very, very, well with the DC-9. Show me where I state different.

Don't try and drift the thread. The fact is the DC-9 (which I love dearly) will eventually be parked, and then whippersnapper's like yourself will be able to post pics of all them in the desert on FI like 'Becket' did with the seven three's.

The only reason it is cost effective right now is because it is paid for Period. It certainly isn't fuel efficient...but good job on the thread hijack...

More typically myopic B.S. from the east. Now, all of the sudden, Captains authority is sacred? I love how you guys select what you believe on an ever changing, day to day basis. What about the jumpseat? Surely you remember your union crying to a federal judge, under the ridiculous auspice of RICO predicates, to remove all captains authority to disallow a jumpseater.

Hypocrite. You guys have zero integrity and you can shove your self satisfied moral compass up your well worn A... I find your concern for "all airline pilots" to be laughable. USAPA is nothing but a cancer on this profession and supporting that IMO, is worse than crossing a picket line.

And yes, I do hate you MFers. Also, for the record, I fully support management against anything that harms/weakens the East. Hopefully, those 8 blue hairs are made an example of and terminated.
Another Internet tough guy, maybe you should stop acting so bad behind your keyboard and try looking at this issue with an open....
nevermind

Another Internet tough guy, maybe you should stop acting so bad behind your keyboard and try looking at this issue with an open....
nevermind

fine. You just tell me where I'm wrong. BTW, you'll have to use facts. I know how much you Eastholes loath such things.

So when Wolf parked 113 jets immediately following 9-11, it just happened to coincide with all those jets' heavy mx schedule? WOW! what a coincidence!!

More myopic, highly selective memories from the delusional east coast. You guys are getting so predictable...

Concerning "new hires" is that what you're still calling the 99' hires at AAA? How many decades do you have to sit in the right seat to not be called "new" anymore...or is it a function of multiple furloughs? Just curious.

Last edited:
Just what I suspected..another East Azzhole
heard from:rolleyes:

PHXFLYR:cool:

That's it? Same old $hit? HA! You are, as Rush would say. "intellectually lazy"!

That might explain some things...

Latest resources

Back