• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

USAPA tries to have 4 AWA pilots Fired!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Lame. Come on Loser. You gotta come up with something better then this Gulfstream crap. Its getting pretty desperate.
You mean kind of like the same old BS that you stir up even though you aren't even a US Airways pilot that you wrote here:

http://forums.flightinfo.com/showthread.php?p=848465#post848465

How about me crossing picket lines. Thats much more amusing, since we do not have a single pilot that crossed at USAIR.

That might be true about US Airways pilots. But we all know the truth about PFT-MCDU, and how you bought your job at GIA.
But since you wrote here that you have nothing to do with this merger, why do you count yourself as a US Airways pilot?

http://forums.flightinfo.com/showthread.php?p=848322#post848322

The AWA pilot group on the other hand have many pilots who had no problems crossing pilots on strike. The same way they have no problems taking away flying from real USair pilots. They do not want fences. I wonder why?

I wonder why a United pilot cares so much about US Airways east vs. west and why you would choose the side of the east, other than the fact that your EAL background would prove it otherwise.
I mean you are a UAL pilot aren't you Mcdoosh? You wrote it right here:

http://forums.flightinfo.com/showthread.php?p=1224345#post1224345

Your BS has been spewed enough. You've been exposed for the fraud and liar that you are.

M

Here's the really ironic thing. USAPA is now seeking arbitration since they didn't like the company's answer on not firing the West Pilots. It's hilarious, USAPA now wants arbitration (but only for the 4 West Pilots they want fired) ... will they stand by the arbitrator's ruling?

Classic!

Grievance arbitrations are binding. If USAPA doesn't like the arbitrator's award in this case...will they form yet another clueless organization in response?

This has gone from sad to funny.

I love these guys!

Quick, Curly!...put your hand up so Moe doesn't poke your eyes!

If the east prevails b/c the west is outnumbered and single carrier status has been determined, what will you do?

Will management see 1800 resignations? A bit premature, but what's the average line pilot saying?

I am curious if USair ever hires again who the F@$K would apply???

P.T. Barnum of Ringling Brothers Barnum and Bailey Circus fame was once quoted as saying "There's a sucker born every minute". I'm sure that will apply in this case....:rolleyes:

PHXFLYR :cool:

Last edited:
If the east prevails b/c the west is outnumbered and single carrier status has been determined, what will you do?

Will management see 1800 resignations? A bit premature, but what's the average line pilot saying?

Management has been petrified of organized east action (or even mild displeasure - boarding priority, repainting an airplane that wasn't the right shade of blue, etc.) so I think the bigger question is what will happen if, for once in the past 3 years, the east doesn't get their way (aw, alright you're forced to choke out "Cactus" 50 times a day). We all heard the sabre rattling of "nothing left to lose", blah, blah, blah prior to USAPA, but we have yet to see a defensive play from USAPA that has worked successfully. Do they still hold the power to intimidate Parker? Not so much I think.

I would hope somebody would appeal the single carrier ruling and send each side back to their own corner and let the TA work out the way it was designed to.

I think it is safe to say that USAirways has become the last choice of employment for the vast majority of potential applicants out there (who meet the hiring criteria). Who would ever consider sitting on the bottom of the seniority list of that place considering all of the hatred and rancor displayed every day? I feel bad for the most recent crop of newhires who have now been laid off after having given up solid positions elsewhere. Yeah, I wouldn't be too proud to be a USAirways pilot nowadays given this train wreck.

I have to idea. How about you Zak?

M

Latest resources

Back