• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

USAPA Trial

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ALPA failed. It's ALPA's fault. We are only now doing what is right.

Newsflash!!!

You and your compatriots, WERE ALPA!!!

You Failed. It's YOUR fault, and now you're attempting to steal what's not yours.

Look in the mirror, there's USAPA now, before it was ALPA. No difference. Why do you guys REFUSE any responsibility for anything?

Actually, none of it's true. It's just more of your spin, your take on things, your BS.

I would consider allowing the "award" to be implemented an abrogation of our responsibility as Men. We finally saw the complete sham that was ALPA clearly, the damage it had done, and only now are we doing what is RIGHT. Get the Beast off our property and start representing all our pilots (at least the ones who pay their dues.)

ALPA failed. It's ALPA's fault. We are only now doing what is right.

You East guys are a bunch of babies, and it's time for you to go to your rooms for a "time out." You will hopefully lose big time. Hey, if you accept binding arbitration, and you knew Nicelau (you wanted him initially), and he kept telling you DOH wouldn't work and to come up with something else, and you didn't, then TOO BAD.

I love the part when Easties say the West didn't help them financially. I have a question for you---did you buy your house with cash? Probably not--probably got a mortgage like everyone else. America West didn't buy you with cash, but HAD THE CREDIT to help finance your buyout, and save your ARSES. Don't forget that!

Bye Bye--General Lee

Well General if we're going to go around that circular arguement again I'll jump in. If money is what saves an airline then Air Wisconsin pilots should have a seniority number ahead of every America West pilot because AWAC invested 125M BEFORE the merger was announced. And it wasn't OPM it was OUR money. So, you gonna stand up for our rights and claims?

Well General if we're going to go around that circular arguement again I'll jump in. If money is what saves an airline then Air Wisconsin pilots should have a seniority number ahead of every America West pilot because AWAC invested 125M BEFORE the merger was announced. And it wasn't OPM it was OUR money. So, you gonna stand up for our rights and claims?

If it's of any merit, AWA has many former AWAC pilots in the fold (self included). It's a great group of people....from Pilots to ground crew and everywhere in between (BTW...God Bless Scott O. & his family!!).

Regards!

So General; refresh our memories - why were the Delta pilots so adamantly opposed to the proposed US Airways merger back in 2006?

Of course not. Your a commuter pilot.

So General; refresh our memories - why were the Delta pilots so adamantly opposed to the proposed US Airways merger back in 2006?

"In very short order, it became abundantly clear that the proposed merger was flawed in many aspects and, overall, a bad idea—bad for our passengers, bad for the communities we serve, and bad for employees. Further, Parker’s plan is simply not credible, and with each passing day the credibility of that plan fades further." Lee Moak January 11, 2007

I think history has proved that assessment to be correct.

Not only was Dougwiser going to be a bad leader for us, but also there was so much overlap that many hubs were going to be sold and dismantled to just pay for the acquisition. No thanks.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Latest resources

Back