Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well from the update, it seems that they are suing those that could be identified, and a few are coming to their senses and asking.....what can we do to rectify this?

You must rule that cockpit with a real chip on your shoulder. Maybe you should take some time off to cool down a little bit. Seriously.

Let the poor commuter take a seat in the back at least. Like someone said earlier...you don't have to like the guy/gal. Just give them the ride they need to get home to their family. If the shoe were on the other foot you would want the same level of respect.

I didn't say he couldn't sit in the back. How do I know who's non-reving? I specifically referenced the cockpit.

I will never fly an aircraft with a USAPA pilot looking over my shoulder. To distracting and not safe. What USAPA has done and is trying to continue to do is patently unforgivable. They have re-defined the lowest point of piloting and I won't ever forget it.

USAPA is the only chip on my shoulder. I have integrity, I honor my obligations, I pay my debts, and I've always played by the rules. All of those characteristics are foreign to USAPA...therefore, the shoe will NEVER be on the proverbial other foot with me...

Well from the update, it seems that they are suing those that could be identified, and a few are coming to their senses and asking.....what can we do to rectify this?

Just like by "rectify", you mean throw out the Nic list by voting out ALPA?

In this case I think by "rectify", they mean counter sue. "Coming to there senses"....you East guys crack me up!:rolleyes:

the arrogance and stupidity of these a..hol.. is just amazing. Good luck for any of these pricks getting on my jumpseat.

AWAPPA's motion, therefore, is nothing more than a technicality-based delay tactic. In the event the motion is successful, USAPA will simply re-file the action in North Carolina state court.

That would be a waste of time and resources, and any attorney should know it. North Carolina state court lacks any jurisdiction whatsoever over federal law. It would have to be filed again in a U.S. District Court.

the arrogance and stupidity of these a..hol.. is just amazing. Good luck for any of these pricks getting on my jumpseat.

As much as it bothers me, I understand it's human nature to try to do an end-run around the system when they've had such disappointing careers.

What bothers me is the fact that now they've decided to try to make up for it at the expense of an entirely different company (AWA) and due to their larger numbers, they just might force it through. The salt in the wound is being told to just "get on board" with the East plans to hold the West hostage or face litigation.

While I certainly wouldn't suggest a Captain from any other carrier bar Easties from the jumpseat, it's unlikely I'll be coming to their defense when a Captain tells me that's his/her personal policy.

The ironic thing is they (USCABA)are sending threats saying the company is going to fire west pilots if they don't pay their dues AND back dues. USCABA is demanding payment so they can finance lawsuits against the west pilots they are demanding payment from. They want the west pilots fo finance a seniority grab because they don't like the BINDING ARBITRATION they agreed to. (Just becaues you change your name doesn't mean that agreements are not binding)

Closed shop just like a lot of other carriers.

No, Agency Shop, just like all the union carriers. Membership is not required.

Closed shop just like a lot of other carriers.

WRONG! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1947Closed shop is when union membership is a precondition of employment The "closed shop" was outlawed in the United states in 1947 by the Taft-Hartley Act. Wow, do you bother looking any of this stuff up or do you pretty much just type stream of consciousness?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back