• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
eaglesview;1603306There will never be peace with the nic said:
it is a cancer.[/color]

Yes. That is the problem.

In other news, a crazed Aztec declared all is well after a total lunar eclipse. Thank god he proved a sundial makes the sun move across the sky, in cahoots with a shadow.

Coming up next on the PBS Special, "Causality..."

You turds probably misread the last word of the above sentence!

In other news, a crazed Aztec declared all is well after a total lunar eclipse. Thank god he proved a sundial makes the sun move across the sky, in cahoots with a shadow.

Creative post. I like it.

Creative post. I like it.

Parker has the list. When USCABA tries to make a move on it in the next few weeks, the games will begin! Last time I checked, no bill from USCABA, so no money from out West(First 60 days free per NMB) then the certified letter games begin!

Reality, Parker has to make nice with a new union if he ever wants to make progress at USAir. There will never be peace with the nic, it is a cancer. Also with the nic, since there will be constant termoil, there will not be a third party merger, can't be done. No I am not a USAir pilot.

Parker doesn't have to do sh!t with UCRAPA. He's perfectly happy with those crybabies working under LOA 93 and fighting us.

...and there will be peace with DOH? You don't think there will be constant turmoil with DOH? The Nic award is not the cancer.

...but let me guess, you slept in a Holiday Inn Express last night.

Fine lets say you are 100% correct and a huge number of East pilots want to come West. FENCE THEM OUT! usapa already stated the West could "name their fences"
Bottom line is, all i hear is rhetoric about how the East is stealing jobs, but the West is not willing to do the one thing that would stop it. Funny the East is willing. So who really wants who's jobs?

Dude;
We were willing and interested in negotiating a list (2 years ago!). I won't bore you with the SAME story that has been told OVER and OVER. The negotiations are done, the arbitration is done and we tire of this little game. Arbitrator Nicolau's findings were researched, well founded and are complete.

The West pilot's interests are not served by attempts to re-negotiate a FINAL and BINDING award, and we find nothing funny about the East's wishing to return to this completed phase.

I now feel dumber having read all 21 pages. I will say this, sueing a group you want to join your union is kind of "reverse recruiting." All of the stuff going on with oil, possible furloughs and our great new "union" pulls this. Where are the updates for our new contract? What is USAPA doing to mitigate furloughs? How is USAPA building leverage with the company? How is USAPA fostering unity? Where's my beer?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back