• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

USAPA saves Jobs on East and West

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yeah.....he was NOT thorough......he never explains why some East pilots should have expected to be working, but some others should have expected nothing in particular but unemployment.

He's an a$$hole, and a freekin' idiot.

Right....it "serves no purpose for me to try to explain his reasoning".......yeah, it obviously serves no purpose for you to explain it now....you stand to gain a decade and a half on hardworking US Air pilots. The pilots who built the system and the route network you now take for granted in terms of job security. Staying silent in this matter is your version of integrity???

Whoah, you need to go back on your meds, you sound angry.

Be Careful, I finally agree with you. Nicolau should have gone right from the top and merged the two lists proportionally. The 517 really didn't deserve any protection for their widebody flying. You're finally coming around to seeing this through the senior AWA pilot's eyes.

Good for you!

But really BC, you need to wake up and realize that the AWA pilots are not being added to your list - the two airlines are being merged into an entirely new list. As for the wasted days and wasted nights, well, I feel bad for you, but everyone is responsiblefor their own career planning. It all starts with who you choose to run your union and how short a leash you let them have.

Right. Got that. So, apparently, "Capt / FO / IRO widebody positions" ..... those guys had "career expectations" that needed to be protected. Anyone else working for the same FU&%!NG AIRLINE has such poor expectations that he placed them 17-26 years junior to the AWA (Mesa Grande) pilots. How does that work?!?!

Hey Dooshbag,

What commuter / regional did you come from? Mesa Grande, huh? How many continents have you flown to? Let me guess, you were nothing but a little RJ bitch flying north of the Mason-Dixon line..........

He's just pissed off because he, like his buddy LearLove, only grossed $43k on the 190 Taco Rocket after 10 years in the Useless Crashways system and the furlough is looming ahead.

Don't worry Bro, getting furloughed from LCC is the best thing that can happen to you. (unless, of course, you have no useful type ratings and no turbine PIC - then you're screwed)!

:laugh:

Last edited:
The pilots who built the system and the route network you now take for granted in terms of job security. Staying silent in this matter is your version of integrity???

USair pilots haven't "built" anything in decades. What they've done...in all actuality, is watch helplessly as their airline was slowly consumed by faster, smarter, more eager companies. Pilots are employees, No pilot...for any airline....ever in history "built" anything but a guest house. You're a F'ing W2 employee. What gives you the idea that you do a F'ing thing to decide what direction a publicly traded corporation goes in? Aren't you the same guy tipping the van driver 1 dollar on the overnights? Who gives a F what you think you built?

Answer: Nobody.

Your *perceived* loss in arbitration is nobody's problem but your own. Sure, you guys can delay...play stupid...hide behind obvious pretext...but nobody...*NOBODY* is fooled by you and your actions. The court system hasn't even begun to bit#h slap you guys for your behavior...not that I'm dumb enough to believe you'd change; but reality is really something you should try to be aware of.

Latest resources

Back